Tiffany Club

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Tiffany Club

Post by April Rose »

I am thinking of joining the Tiffany Club of New England. Are there any Northeast ladies here who have experience with them?
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Tiffany Club

Post by Alisa »

Hi April, I don't have any experience but I looked at the clubs website and it looks like a wonderful place. They appear to hold open house event on Tuesday and Saturday evenings. If you check it out, I would love to hear about it. Hugs, Alisa
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I went to a Tuesday open house at Tiffany club yesterday. It was a very positive experience. It is in a mixed residential/commercial neighbor hood, with on street parking, but it was easy to park right near the building. Admittedly, I was apprehensive as I opened the door to enter but as soon as I did I was greeted by a cheery handwritten sign saying "Welcome to Tiffany" and "we are here for you". Up a flight of stairs, I entered A brightly lit kitchen/common area. I was greeted by Joan, who, once I gave her my name, remembered our phone conversation. She welcomed me and introduced me to the group of about eight or nine people sitting around a table having a friendly conversation much like any group of adults of mixed ages anywhere in America.

Joan told me a little bit about the clubhouse, and seeing that I had brought a bag, ushered me into a changing room, which though not large, was well thought out. I rejoined the group, and after only a short time was participating in the conversation. We talked about everything from water filters to classic and cult movies, to the Maine Coast. It was a diverse group in various stages and stances within the gender spectrum, and I quickly felt at home.

At this point, a newbie came up the stairs, obviously nervous, completely closeted, and I was struck by how sensitively the members handled the situation, and went out of their way to make him feel welcome.

After a while, some of the ladies and I moved to the living room, and continued our conversation there. I ended up staying until almost until closing. I didn't join that night, but that is more of a quirk of my decision making process than a doubt that this is something I could benefit from. As I sit writing this my intention, as of this morning, is to bring an application and the money with me to next Tuesday's open house.

Everyone is different, but I would recommend this to any New England ladies who haven't yet checked it out.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Just a follow up. I did join, and have been back several times. I have enjoyed myself each time. I would recommend this club, regardless of your position on the crossdresser/transgender spectrum.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Congratulations April not only on your wonderful outings but also in joining a support group. Enjoy and be yourself!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon