Dream about a dress

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Dream about a dress

Post by Alisa »

OMG... I had such a vivid dream last night about wearing a dress to work. It was a floral print blue and white cotton dress with a halter top and empire waist that came to just about the knee. I was not wearing hose, as my legs are tan and it is very hot, but I was wearing a pair of beige strappy sandals with a small heel. It's not like me but for the life of me I can't recall any accessories but I got a lot of compliments about how lovely I looked.

It felt wonderful!

Anyway, I don't even own that dress but think I have have a mission... find that dress! Lol.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Dream about a dress

Post by KimberlyS »

Id sounds like a shopping mission to me. *-* Good luck finding it and accessorizing it. Looking forward to seeing a picture when you find it. :P

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Sounds like you have great taste, Post a pic as soon as you get it. ..^..
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Thanks Hanna!

I spent some time shopping online with no luck... yug!

I did realize something though... the dress in my dream was a cowl neck halter. That probably accounts for how nice it looked without my forms and just padded bra. Anyway, I found a bunch of cowl neck halter dresses but none in the soft lite cotton fabric in my dream and none with an empire waist.

I wonder if this is a sign that I should try my hand at dress making.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

So exhausted my search options on the Google... so went to Bing. No relief... ugggg!

Really starting to think I need to make this dress myself!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=co ... ORM=HDRSC2
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I do like this one... and seems to fit the bill on a lot of points. https://www.hautelookcdn.com/products/9 ... quality=90