I am so proud!

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

I am so proud!

Post by Victoria K. »

Since I have come out and in transition as who I am life with me has been wonderful. Sure there has been times when I have been scared and worried about the path I follow but in my heart I know it is right in what I do and I am very proud. Many share in my joy but once in a while there is a few who seem to have the need to judge me in what I do and looking for fault. I hate no one and only feel sorry for those who wont share in my joy and need to try to find negativity in what I do. I do post many pics of myself at times and share much of what I do! that's because I am so proud of who I am and what I have done. Feel free to checkout my face book page listed in my profile if you want. Love!! Victoria
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: I am so proud!

Post by Rikki »

So happy that you're so happy!!!!!!

Rock on, Girl!!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Follow your heart, your desires and your love for life and be happy in life Victoria. Congratulations on your progress in Society.
Requal
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I agree...follow your heart in being all of who is inside of you.
Go with the flow
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I continue to love myself for who i am and wont get scared away from a few who think i am on some path of destruction and doom. Yes i have been getting a lot of facial feminine surgery done! and why not! it helps me with my gender dysphoria and i can do it. My therapist and many others i know tell me to continue to be who i am and i am not about to change. I have never been happier than i have been since i started transition.I do love to share what i do in pictures and stories! I do that because i want others to feel the joy and love that i feel. Some will never understand or wont! i dont really care what they think, they are not me and i am not them. Love always! Victoria
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

*-* Go girl *-* You are the most wonderful person. We all Love to be happy. I like reading your posts. Enjoy life it's too short
=D> *-*
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you Cathey! what you said brought a smile and a few tears to me. I am just a girl living her life as she sees herself. I compete with no one except myself. I love you girl. xoxo