Brain gender test...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Brain gender test...

Post by Anne Bonny »

https://365tests.com/personality-tests/ ... ale-brain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do You Have a Male or Female Brain?LET'S START
You might think that your gender automatically determines if your brain is male or female, but you’re wrong. According to Cambridge scientists, seventeen percent of men and women have brains that are associated with the opposite gender. Are you one of the seventeen percent? You can find out quickly by taking this simple quiz.

Male, Female, or Balanced – Getting to Know Your Brain
According to researchers, people have one of three types of brains: male, female, or balanced.

Male brains are hardwired for understanding and building systems while the female brain is hardwired for empathizing with others. People who have a male brain might be able to take an engine apart and rebuild it, or figure out how a computer works.

On the other hand, someone who has a female brain connects with others and feels their pain. These people often work in the social services field. They love to help others and often dedicate their lives to it.

Then, you have people with balanced brains. They have traits of both. They can empathize with others, but they’re also good with systems. Because they are so balanced, they can work in various fields and take on different types of tasks with ease. They can fit into almost any situation you throw their way.

Using the Results to Your Advantage
After you receive your brain gender test results, use them to your advantage. Consider your brain gender an asset and use it in your personal and professional life to get ahead. If you can empathize with others, use it to form personal relationships to help you as you move forward. If you’re good with systems, use that as you move forward with life. You need to utilize your skills in every facet of life. That is how people get ahead both personally and professionally.

Your brain’s gender is an important piece of your life’s puzzle, and this quiz will help you snap that piece into place. Move through the quiz, paying attention to each question. When you’re finished, you’ll know a little bit more about yourself.

My results:

A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN
Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

Hum...not what I expected based on what I was clicking...so instead of balanced I got female.

took it again and changed a couple answers but got female again.

I told my friend and she told me she thinks of me that way, "I think of you as a female friend quite often."

"I agree with those results, it fits you.
Female
You are different than most men in a good way. I can carry on a conversation with you as a women to another woman.
Because you understand...
It's hard to explain but you have a quality to your mind that most men don't possess.
I find it to be a good quality.

It think if you were like most men... I wouldn't be as open with you. I'm sure I wouldn't.
I know for a fact if you were the typical male I wouldn't have discussed many of these topics.
I definitely enjoy having a friend like you. You have likely kept me sane at times haha. So thanks for that truly.
Your friendship means a lot to me and I enjoy being friends with you just the way you are."

So...corroboration

I have always felt that I am kind of sensitive and tender hearted, I want to get along with others, I care and I am also moody and emotional...people oriented...even though I am a loner...at by basic level this is who I am. It is why I feel I click and fit in more with women and feel I don't with men...yeah...it is kind of interesting and I suppose it is true.

"Yeah, thanks. I feel at times gee I sure have started to message you a lot....and I wonder it that is ok....I enjoy haveing you there so thanks. And as we know I do kind of lean female quite a lot. And I am OK with that, it's just who I am so of course I am not bothered by that at all. I like a lot of it..I like being with women, and I feel I fit in with them a lot nothing wrong with that. Thanks, later..."
Go with the flow
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Brain gender test...

Post by Lacey Hadley »

Mine came out as:

A BALANCED BRAIN
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

------------------
A number of the questions I found I could have taken more than one possibility, so I just tried my best to filter out my typical bias as I can in my life switch between empathy and a conviction to duty quite well.

As I age and come to understand myself more including more and more accepting of my feminine side and not having the male hurt on/guilt to this side of me at times, I find my feminine empathetic side has grown and matured over the years, but not in a 'wussy way'. But empathy to try help to get others I may be around, in contact with and/or in friendship with or family to try to see and better find themselves. I feel one can be softer and gentler at times and show such towards others while trying to use such to hi-light to other's self-empowerment and not the 'I'm a victim' mentality which seems all too apparent nowadays.

I'm tired of any and all who live life looking for some new, I'm a victim status... Be you male or female, be you a MTF or an FTM or just a cder among a host of other definitions people use to define themselves in life. Get up, wash up, dress up, if you want to put a dress and heels on or just jeans and t-shirt who really cares? It's your choice. But get on with your life. Nobody can take YOU away from YOU. Life is not fair, it never will be so get over it. Accept that life is not fair and you then free yourself from the bonds of victim hood and a want for others to fix your life for you. Honestly most others are caught in their own lives and nobody much else cares! My empathy in my points here is to soften a bit of the confusion and even hurt of life while you maybe better see it is what is. So make your life yours. :yes: :coffee: :sigh:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I thought I would come out balanced too.... The problem with psychological tests...even tested validated tools is that the questions are so subjective... I do not put a lot of weight on this one there is no information on it's validity and it's only 25 questions. All I can say is gee...sounds like me. I know what people have told me. And...I do know myself. So I thought...well, that's fun...

I don't believe I am a victim...this is just a sizable part of who I am. So take it with a grain of salt as a fun test....and if there seems to be a lot of corroboration....from other places...well..thumbs up!
Go with the flow
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

Female dominated brain here too; kind of surprised at that result.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

female dominated brain; also a surprise.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Grain of salt...a 25 subjective question test.
Yes, I do believe I have feminine inclinations, I do. But I do not believe I can say I have no masculine inclinations either. The brain is plastic I read by someone. As a male I was firmly raised in that tract so many influences from the crib through my life right up to today at age 60. Testosterone! The hormones our bodies run on are also quite powerful physically and mentally influencing our mind and the internal drives. Our interests and our desires have been shaped as well by many influences internally and externally. From within ourselves we have only our perspective what we see and desire for ourselves it is all inescapable for us as we are enveloped by it all in concert. Yet from an early age on I have had feminine inclinations intrests and desires for myself as a woman, inspite of it all my feminine has not been overcome and has persisted throughout my life. What is it? Consistent, persistent, insistent femininity. Unfortunate In my case I have cognitive dissonance over it...instead of crystal clear stereo...I receive static that leaves me in halting inability to proceed so that I fly to one, then to the other every day of my life. The brainwashing of our western christian precepts have inflicted psychological interference, agnosticism has brought objective rational relief releasing me from the false precepts of that evil fanciful and false tyranny. Even so, society and those false ideas still haunt us, we cannot escape completely from any of it. The jist of it is that I will never deny any of who I am. I shall always enjoy being and expressing all of who I am with all my interests and desires and inclinations. At times yeah I am and enjoy being whoever I happen to be in every moment of my life.
Go with the flow
Carol Elizabeth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Carol Elizabeth »

Female Dominate Brain - so I waited a day and retook the test.
Female Dominate Brain - so at least the results were consistent.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
Sarah Rene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Rene »

I came up totally female brain #-o

These are cute and a nice way to pass time but let us be honest ladies, aren't pretty much transparent?
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacey Hadley »

I agree Sarah,

The test is not really scientific, the questions and answers can be a bit leading. I came up more or less 50/50 as a number of the questions I could have answered with a couple of the choices that I believe could have skewed my results one way or the other.

That said I am more or less 50/50... In reality I live life as 90% dude in drab and 10% fun girly girl... My mind though feels quite 50/50 or maybe 55%F /45%M.

But again when I dress enfemme I do it to feel very girly. I love nailing my make up but do not always enjoy putting it on as from shaving, brushing teeth, priming and doing my makeup it takes me a good 45 min. I do like seeing my face transform but find sometimes doing it as tedious as my mind is usually on my outfit of choice to wear and accessorize. ***()***
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Sarah Rene wrote:I came up totally female brain #-o
Knowing you Sarah I would have been shocked at anything else!

I tend to agree with Sarah and Lacey that these tests are whimsical and far from anything scientific, I am curious if any has ever retaken any of these gender stets under different circumstances. In other words take it after a day en femme then retake it several days of being drab. If so I would be curious if the results varied.

All that said just for the hell of it I took the test and came up mostly female.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Totally female! Given that someone may want a certain result, answers may not always be honest. I did laugh a bit about home repairs, calling a handyman. That's one reason I married my guy, he can fix darn near anything. I did fudge a bit on some clothing questions, mostly because the other choices match much less on my attitude.

Yes, it would be interesting for hubby to take this test when dressed and again when doing guy stuff. I doubt his brain changes at all, just predominant attitude or frame of mind.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN

Totally shocked, especially since I haven't been feeling fem at all for a several months.

Yep, there were a few questions that could have been answered differently. Might go through it again in a few weeks.

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer