Amy’s wall

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Amy’s wall

Post by Amy Dixon »

Oh so excited today got my first breast forms. :)
I could not wait to put them on,they where so cold. The fedex men had them in a cold truck. I got a pocket bra and the adhesive and remover with this order.
I’m such a newbie.

*** Topic moved to proper forum by SL as it is not an ongoing diary but, rather, commentary. ***
Amy Dixon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Amy’s wall

Post by Heather W »

We were all newbies once Amy. Hop in, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Amy they warm up. Enjoy them.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amy Dixon »

Oh they did warm up. But it took awhile. I still can’t get over how much weight you ladies carry around up top.
Amy Dixon
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

First off Amy although I have never weighed the girls the breastforms I have seen IMO are generally heavier than a natural breast regardless of what they advertise. :^o Secondly, for girls like you it is a sudden change not something you have learned to live with and deal with day in and day out. Finally and maybe even most important GG's and even those of us who have breasts courtesy of HRT grew into them so to speak. #-o
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amy Dixon »

Oh don’t get me wrong I love the weight up top and the really do warm up pretty fast if you keep them in the house. :roll:
Amy Dixon
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Amy, You will get used to them and enjoy them. I don't even use a pocket bra anymore. They feel so good in a regular full coverage bra. I enjoy the weight of the forms and the feeling against my chest. Looks great under a blouse too. Enjoy!
Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amy Dixon »

Oh your so right Cathyann! The breast forms was worth every penny I paid for them.
I do love how they warm up to you. I’m experimenting with different bras and sizes. Have you ever used the medical glue? I would like to try that yet ,I think?
Amy Dixon
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Hi Amy and welcome! :)

It can be fun trying out and experimenting with the different types and sizes of bras and forms out there.

While I tend to go more "natural" these days, I'll never forget my first pair of "nice" forms. A little pricey, but worth it. Of course, I needed to get the fancy bras to go with the fancy forms! :P

Have fun, Amy!!
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

Amy I was also excited to wear my forms for the first time (still enjoy wearing them). I also started with a pocket bra but, find a regular bra works just as well, if not better.
I also experimented with the adhesive tape and, while it was fun to have them attached to my chest, it is a pain to remove the tape from them. You have to be very careful that you don't try to remove the tape too fast or pull too hard as you can damage the form.

With that having been said; I just go with placing them inside a regular bra and enjoying them. Have fun; you'll find what works best for you.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Amy. I did try the Medical adhesive once. It held really well and the forms felt great without a bra after an hour or so. Unfortunately, getting the glue off the forms and my chest was a miserable job. I think I had a bad can of glue as it tended to go on too thick and spotty. Haven't tried it since. Feels fine in a bra, pocket or full coverage.
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

*-* (--) (--) I LOVE MY BREAST FORMS !!!

HAVE THEM GLUED ON . THE HARDEST PART IS TAKING THEM OFF. WHEN I HAVE TO GO DRAB.
THE ONES I BOUGHT CAME FROM GLAMOUR BOUTIQUE.
THEY WERE NOT CHEAP BUT . IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNEY.
IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM AS INSTRUCTED THEY LAST
A REALLEY LONG TIME. AND THEY LOOK AND FEEL REALLY GOOD
@@9@@
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Cathey. I also purchased mine from Glamour b0utique, over three years ago. Love them. They're fantastic when glued on but, like you said, a pain to take off and clean. I am happy to wear mine in a bra. With the correct bras they still feel so real, especially with the weight and shape. Please remember to store them in the container they came in. Above all, do not sleep with them on. Sooner or later they could burst when lain on. Follow the cleaning instructions' They will last you a long time. Have had mine for over 3 years and they still feel and look great!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I hope Amy is still active here. Some tips from my CD hubby, Terri. Her forms came with fabric covers, or use a section of panty hose, helps them feel warmer right off and they won't feel sticky when your chest sweats. Pocket bras are mostly for the lighter mastectomy foam forms. A proper fitting bra will keep the girls in place. Terri's are rather large, so she wears a full coverage bra. Tape or glue is not worth the bother of clean up, nor are very comfortable.

Her forms were expensive, I freaked out when I found out how much. Over 12 years now, they average less than $30 a year. Not too bad considering her comfort and confidence.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!