New outfit.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

New outfit.

Post by PhylissH »

I recently purchased a new outfit from Unikaren designs. http://www.unikarendesigns.com/images25 ... s_010a.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mistress Precious was so pleased with how it looked She will be taking me to the park today to put me on display for any passer by to see.
This is the 3-4 time She has done this. The first time I was scarred to death. But now some how I actually find myself looking forward
to being put on display in my frilly outfit and restraints. We will probably be in the park for about 2 hours before being taken back to the dungeon were She will really show me how much She likes it. Between the park and the dungeon I think my behind will be very red.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: New outfit.

Post by Rikki »

P,

Enjoy, my girl!! But remember what Rikki always says, "Be safe, Be frilled!"

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Cute outfits. I see Phyliss has gotten at least two outfits from her. It looks like very quality work.

Enjoy.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

that's awesome!!! there is nothing more exciting than a fabulous new outfit, and nice weather to show it off. :)