Penelope Carol

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Penelope Carol

Post by Penelope Carol »

Hi everyone,

It's been almost a year since I last posted on this site. I believe my last post was concerning the first time I'd spent a full week in female clothes.
I've been fine in the meantime but the last few months of 2017 were a relatively quiet time for me. I'd slowed down buying new outfits and wasn't really doing anything for the first time. So, I suppose, I just fell out of the habit of posting here. Anyway, things have certainly happened since then. During that quiet period I was contemplating coming out at work, and just before Christmas I did that. On Friday 22 December 2017 I went home from work, changed into female clothes and haven't dressed as a man since then. I've also, more recently seen my doctor about my gender issue, then a psychiatrist and I've had blood tests. That was about a month ago and I have no idea what happens next, or when. But I am now a fully out-of-the-closet transwoman. Out is a good thing for me to be because I'm as girly as girls get and I'm really enjoying the freedom.
Sorry for the prolonged absence!
Penny
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Penelope Carol

Post by Anne Bonny »

Two years ago....well at least you seem to have come to yourself and hopefully have been living life in line with who you truly are.... Anne
Go with the flow
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Penelope Carol

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome back, Penny.

I don't think you've got anything to apologize about (but it is terribly British).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.