Transgenderism

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Transgenderism

Post by Anne Bonny »

This is my model, I wonder what others think? would be interesting to see. On the other hand perhaps my femininity has impaired my impulsive judgement to place this here rather than in my diary area? Well, I subject myself to your judgement... who knows, maybe the moderators will assist and move this where it should be, that's OK. I think it might spark some interest and thought so thought I would see...perhaps I am just being silly?

Women are Women because they are Women
Men are Men because they are Men
Then there are people who are in between who come very close...because they vary from those within their gender and come close to those of the other gender.
Men are mechanical, defined, they have hard defined limits, they operate from internal principles that are set.
Women are open and flexible, they have no defined limitations, they act and consider each decision on a case by case basis.
(lost this thought that came to me in the night but it was something like that) Men are more robotic and mechanical while women fluid and loose.

I do not believe people like us (non op in the mid ranges) evolve to full trans sexualism. It may seem to be the case but what is really happening is those who are trans sexual fail to immediately come to this realization it is a very complex thing. When I was a child did I understand that I would love being like the girls around me and feel very similar to them inside in many ways? I had absolutely no idea. I believe what happens is we all come to some awareness that we vary from those who are of our same gender or sex...and realize we align and come close to in some ways to those of the other gender or sex...we are people who tend to bridge the gap if such gap truly exists and overlap but we tend not to have full agreement with either gender...we are truly beings who are in the middle or in between to some degree or other there is variation...this spectrum. I do believe that the sexes or genders typically do indeed overlap some in the middle of the range but because they fall well within typically expected norms on their side of the spectrum they are therefore unlike people who are transgender who tend to shrink away from those who are strongly on the extreme of their gender and sex, while finding they overlap and find strong similarities with many who are of the opposite sex and gender...but we are not the same. Some of us come very close some of us to a lesser degree because even within the Transgender range there are variations between strongly to one extreme or the other or those who fall in between.

I believe I fall more in the mid range of transgenderism, perhaps I am at the other extreme closer to the male side? But looking back over my life I am transgender with no doubt in my mind. I do shrink from those who are more extreme in their masculinity and find there a wall I see them as overbearing jerks, self focused a-holes who are ambitious only for their selves and all to willing to run roughshod over anyone and everyone to obtain their own desires not even really caring for their own wives and families to some degree...that is not absolute...some do not care at all and do not even seek marriage, some do and some do and eventually find divorce as an outcome because of how they are.

Oh well...Yeah, I am who I am...I have worn dresses and female clothing here and there over my entire life once I became aware at an early age...I think my sister put a dress on me when I was 3 or 4 in play? In no way do I believe planting that idea in my brain would have led me to where I am had I not already been as I am inside. But clothing only reflects who we are inside, and as we are toward the female we dress with the females a lot because that is where we are inside ourselves (those on the extremes of our range may dress fully all of the time and indeed have no male clothing in their wardrobes at all and of those many find surgical intervention is absolutely necessary there being little variation between who they are and the women around them)... And I have always felt differently inside with some repulsion of extreme masculinity but attraction in ways for moderate or perhaps even some extreme femininity at times. I have a full and complete set of everything needed to be male or female we in the mid ranges
have two wardrobes which are full and complete in every detail...Make up, jewelry, toiletries, shoes, clothes for all occasions...it is who I am falling in the transgender range and overlapping as I always have.
Go with the flow