Halloween is coming

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joan Grey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Halloween is coming

Post by Joan Grey »

The Halloween party was last night. Took first place, surprising everyone as I had shaved a half century of 'stache & beard! Funny thing was, Wife took pains getting my makeup just right, but drew the line at anything to do with my nails; she was afraid people might think I was a crossdresser! Like at this point, I was really going to let that bother me? At least she's figuring we'll save the costume stuff....
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Funny this topic should come up as I received an invitation to a Halloween party from some friends of my wife. They are holding a themed party of prohibition 1920's but with a twist. The guys will dress as 1920's flappers and the women in mens dinner suits of the time. I haven't RSVP'd yet but I've found a costume on Amazon and I need a either a bob wig or a Marcel wave wig I'm also checking out YT for classic 1920's makeup.

Halloween or Samhain is a high day for both of us and we were otherwise occupied to got to parties, so I'm still on the fence about going.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

From Wiki:
Samhain is seen by some Wiccans as a time to celebrate the lives of those who have died
So...Maybe you could have it both ways. Celebrate - and respect both your wife and your belief.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.