Of women spurned?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Of women spurned?

Post by Anne Bonny »

Came across this video...should be common to those who have hidden and suppressed so that others have been unaware of the face they show to the world or to the lie they are forced to live by their own fear, lack of understanding, or they feel they have to survive and provide ....but what about their self? Came across this video...woman spurned, or what can happen if we are not honest with our fiancee before we enter marriage for one reason or the other? I thought who I am would just evaporate and go away if I married...niave but true.

This woman also brings in the argument that many regret transition...or that hormones, and transition are initiated in children... She states her former husband showed no signs....but we are very good hiding who we are inside to keep up appearances to the world...she also fails to realize the consequence of losing a spouse or others when we do come out could also be reason for feeling depressed instead of happy.

We are happy once we are able to come out...but we are not allowed to without consequences. I also acknowledge transition is not for everybody...and some proceed where screening failed. The suggestion that there is an evolution toward hormones then on to surgery...in some can also reveal a growing realization and understanding which is not from "evolution" or from being herded into transition by some supposed "transgender agenda" which is .... well you tell me.

I guess this is just another person out there, a hater, seeking to do us harm by pushing the idea that we are delusional, mentally ill...crazy and she says that by disregarding the fact that gender is determined by the brain and is not defined by the body the body that we happen to have it doesn't matter what sex we are. The body develops first in the womb...and a month or so later the brain which could have been exposed to fluctuations in the level of hormone present shifting the brain in an direction opposite that of our body.

Haters gonna hate I suppose...

Anyway came across this thought I would share for thoughts if any are interested.

https://youtu.be/M3mnUMmUAHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Go with the flow
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Of women spurned?

Post by Cathey »

:-k . seems to me that people who judge are VERY INSECURE them selves. Most of us are happy and productive. the video link . intresting :-k