My veins...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

My veins...

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Recently my doctor discovered some varicous problem on my legs and told me to wear special hosiery. Puzzled by the response, I told my wife about my veins and immediately she proposed to use some unisex knee high socks, as her legs suffer the same problem.
I was quite pleased as the socks were black (I adore black intimates !) and almost sheer, and I discovered later, could be pulled over the knees to look like "parisiennes".
But a moment later she thoughtfully told me:
"I have some black panties my tummy can't stand because they are too tight, you could try them as you are slimmer...."
You ladies can imagine my sheer delight hearing her suggestion, but plese wait:
"I als have some lacy hold-ups that don't stay up because the skin of my thighs i a bit too dry....But you may look too lady-like wearing them..."
And I replied in a wisper :
"I could try them in a second moment, let's go with the panties..." My voice went down trembling with excitement and it took me a greatest effort to say:"Thank you honey, you are so generous!"
I have now a splendid collection of assorted black hosiery I hand wash by myself and hangout my delicate treasures over the bathub in my private bathroom: a delight to look at.
And above all I have the licence to wear them under my trousers all day long, and when we go to bed, we both take off our stockings almost in the same time: my little heaven on hearth !
Glad to share with you this little story.
Hugs, Georgette.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: My veins...

Post by Anthony Simon »

That's very nice. I'm just wondering if she has any further offerings...
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Georgette,

Sounds like you have a wonderful wife.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Nice Georgette. Enjoy the hosiery.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.