Making your forms more comfy.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Making your forms more comfy.

Post by Hanna »

While you are talking breastforms==== I have tried placing them inside the leg of an old nylon and doubling them up a few times. They are sooo much more comfortable to wear, you won't get so sweaty from them. I do not use pocket bras.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Making your forms more comfy.

Post by KimberlyS »

Hanna I have heard of someone else doing that years ago. I was going to try it but it was not a good time of my marriage when I heard about trying and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder as I am going to try it. I also can sweat a lot under the forms so if this helps it would be great.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My Terri has done that for years, ever since her first good forms arrived. If you wear larger forms and have a slightly chubby wife, the thigh part of the ph is ideal.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

What? No one believes in chemistry??? Ya knooooowwwww they are called antiperspirants for a reason. You got a spot that you want not to be so sweaty? Your fave arm pit drier works anywhere on your bod. If I'm gonna be getting hot and sweaty in all the wrong places .... no wait... If I know I'm going to be hot under the bra, I just use a swipe of my antiperspirant and done. It washes off when I'm in the shower washing off my makeup.
{squeezes}
Davita