I am somewhat submissive...NOT BDSM! GRRR ARTICLE FOUND

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

I am somewhat submissive...NOT BDSM! GRRR ARTICLE FOUND

Post by Anne Bonny »

https://pairedlife.com/dating/Submissive-Men" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; wow! I finally found an article on how I am...you look it up and 99% of what comes up is BDSM or dominatrixs...that's not it at all! No. I have no desire to be abused or dominated by someone in leather using restraining devices! Grrr! I want to be respected and treated in a loving and considerate way the way any husband normaly treats a wife except in this case...I am part of a small percentage of men who happen to be submissive in that they look to the woman maybe not all of the time...we want equality but I do not mind her being in the lead making decisions and listening to and caring for her but I am a mix...and yes I do want this but in balance...the mutual part is really true...sharing experiences...wanting help and love, wanting equality, sharing decisions taking advice...yeah...I'm not fully but I am different like this. I am shy in part. I do tend to hold back...Oh well. Thing is we...men like myself are indeed out there and there are indeed women who find this to be a very nice thing. The end of this article states "From a physical perspective, sensitive men seem to be more open to having fun mutually. That is the word really: mutual. With submissive men, everything is more mutual whether it's responsibility, earning, or making decisions. That is of course, a great basis for a long-term relationship."

Of course feeling feminine and crossdressing does not have to go along with any of this...but then again I have been this way for so long that, well I really do feel feminine and I really do like wearing dresses sometimes...so it does all tend to fit together rather well, and even if and I believe cross dresser or not it's just how I tend to be I see my partner as equal, things are mutual and if she leads and sometimes I do it's fine.

Yes if she were wearing pants literally and I happen to be in feminine clothing...and being more enjoying her lead as I do household things or bills or whatever There is absolutely nothing wrong with women being in the lead in the home and it is not kinky.
Go with the flow