After 54 years...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

After 54 years...

Post by Bernice »

I finally caved in and got some silicone breast forms, commensurate with my overall body weight. I got some B cup forms 15 years ago, when I had lost a whole lot of weight, but they still made me look pretty flat.

Now I have some that fill my brassieres - they came in the mail yesterday - possibly the best $33 I've ever spent crossdressing. No more hand carved foam that compresses and or begins to pill over several years. Well, maybe. I have some tops that just won't work with a bra, and I might keep the foams for those tops.

While probably nobody is as cheap as I am, if you have been putting it off, perhaps now is the time.

Hugs,

Bernice
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: After 54 years...

Post by KimberlyS »

Congratulations Bernice for your first forms. What kind did you get? I am sure you will enjoy them.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Bernice, I have never heard of that brand but they sound nice. I look forward to hearing more of a review from you have you have worn them some.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have gel and foam forms that give me a C cup proportionate for my size figuring a C to be average for most women. I have sewn pockets in a couple sun dresses to hold the foam forms as they are light weight and work well in a dress intended to be worn without a bra meaning you need breasts to fill the bodice. I do it with the foam ones as the gel forms without a bra are just too heavy and cause the dress to sag because the forms are not part of my body of course. The rest of the time everything I can wear a bra with the gel forms give the heft and the feel and the look they are supposed too.

Congratulations on your new forms I am sure you will enjoy them, next best thing to having breasts.
Go with the flow
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

At 6'2" and a 42" chest I needed c-cups which are about right for me. I recently ordered a femme pull-on silicone vest to incorporate breast forms, so it would hide my hairy chest &c. but there is some issue with delivery and it hasn't arrived yet.

M.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Mary I have seen those advertised. I hope you get it soon. I look forward to hearing how it works for you.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

KimberlyS wrote:Bernice, I have never heard of that brand but they sound nice. I look forward to hearing more of a review from you have you have worn them some.

kimberlys
I have them on now. They've been on for about 30 hours now. What does that tell you? I forget they are on.

My 15 year old pair started disintegrating. I've disposed of them.

Hugs,

Bernice
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Bernice glad they are working out for you. What bra size did they work out to? You said your previous forms made you look flat. Are these doing a better job?

kimberlys
Site Administrator

Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Good for you, Bernice! What you linked to are very affordable, hope the quality suits your needs. Foam is OK for costumes only. Why did you wait so long? Saving a dollar a year, you would have had these decades ago!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

KimberlyS wrote:Bernice glad they are working out for you. What bra size did they work out to? You said your previous forms made you look flat. Are these doing a better job?

kimberlys
I'd say they are between a C cup and a D cup. I haven't measured precisely or done the calculations. It's not a contest, and of course, they are not "adjustable". Yes, my first forms were between an A and a B cup.

Hugs,

Bernice
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

Eileen (SO) wrote:Good for you, Bernice! What you linked to are very affordable, hope the quality suits your needs. Foam is OK for costumes only. Why did you wait so long? Saving a dollar a year, you would have had these decades ago!

Eileen
It's a very good question. I'd say... I thought my desire for forms was selfish. But then, I spent as much on wigs once in a great while. When I first looked, it appeared that they would cost over $100, and possibly over $200.

Hugs,

Bernice
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

Anne Bonny wrote:I have gel and foam forms that give me a C cup proportionate for my size figuring a C to be average for most women. I have sewn pockets in a couple sun dresses to hold the foam forms as they are light weight and work well in a dress intended to be worn without a bra meaning you need breasts to fill the bodice. I do it with the foam ones as the gel forms without a bra are just too heavy and cause the dress to sag because the forms are not part of my body of course. The rest of the time everything I can wear a bra with the gel forms give the heft and the feel and the look they are supposed too.

Congratulations on your new forms I am sure you will enjoy them, next best thing to having breasts.

We think alike! I sewed bulk into a halter dress. I was never really happy with the way it hung. I also wondered about laundering it. But yes, anything shat shows skin is going to be a problem. I had a longline pushup bra that was strapless, but I outgrew it. Now that I have long hair, I wish ... oh well ...

Hugs,

Bernice
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Bernice wrote: While probably nobody is as cheap as I am,

I beg to differ. You know that copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen arguing over a penny? I've been led to believe that silicone forms were the CD's ultimate goal in breast forms. The time and effort gals like yourself and Anne Bonny put into shaping and sewing in foam inserts seem counterproductive. Foam doesn't have the weight to keep bras from riding up.

Since you've had new boobies for four months now, have you taken then off yet? :lol:

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Well, I can say...since I was named here that there is simply no alternative for us than to have a way to fill out our chest. Internally our mind will not let us get around feeling we are female even though we are men... Speaking for myself. I purchased a very nice set of size C which I took to be an average size and I wanted to be where I would have been had I been lucky enough to have been born a girl. I just want to be who I should have been and I would have been in the mainstream. Unfortunately I was born male and have lived with a divided mind my entire life. Anyway I got mine from national and they came with soft cloth covers that can be removed for laundering and that provide protection for these breast forms intended for women who have had a mastectomy so they are made for those who want them to be perfect in shape, weight and pliability. Yes I paid about $240 dollars for them but this is who I am and they are for my life and they have certainly been used...they are important to me. I also still have foam forms from national which I keep in their plastic bags and are useful in sundresses...which I have not worn this summer. I also have small $15 gel inserts for my A cup bras. The advantage for us is we get to choose the size we want...even just wearing an A Cup and filling that with our real breasts which are just enough to fill them. Being a girl is not really an option for people like us. We did not choose to be as women are, we are not able to be as the majority of men are though I can project my male after all I am a male and was raised being forced to carry out that role and naturally I do have a stronger side moderate and gentlemanly as it is but I am not flamboyant, or effeminate and my voice is not either. I am 5'9.5" moderate framed and weigh 154 pounds which is all I can do with myself aside from having longer hair to be who I should have been.

But, Yeah, this is something we are not able to do anything about...It is who we are inside even if it does tend to flow back and forth I am not able to live in any other way. Even if it means I will never have another woman who will love me and it means I will have to live the rest of my life alone I can not make any other choice in life...this is who I am.

I do not "tuck" or Pad my hips or rear, I have tried these things but as you can imagine if you had something like that and tried to force it unnaturally down and between legs it is fairly uncomfortable besides I do not walk around with it stimulated so it is really not that noticeable under a full or A line skirt or dress...or most shorts if the top covers some. There are even bathing suits with a skort front that are perfect for people like us.

All of this has to do with wanting to look our best, many men can and some even look as nice as any woman when they are all dressed and made up. There is really nothing wrong with us as there are many women who are assertive and straight forward and prefer male clothing even if they are not hiding the fact they are women. We and our female counterparts have the right to wear whatever we desire and want to wear. Sorry Elaine...I am not upset or yelling...nope! I just like to go on and on about it all and always have. I think it is knowing I will never be able to be accepted by most in our country and culture who see all men like us as some kind of freak. I do keep a low profile and prefer to only dress around the house so that Anne can be who she is free of judgement from anyone. I do have many women around me who are fully supportive and I cannot emphasize just how important that has been over this part of my life...finding understanding and acceptance is ... it would be so hard to be able to live without any of that. I am also glad for the internet and for people like yourself. You may for all I know be laughing behind my back? I don't know but I have no reason to think that as you are here and have always been supportive...Thank you.
Go with the flow