New to the world

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

JazlynF

New to the world

Post by JazlynF »

So even though I’ve been CDing for some time now, I’ve just recently gotten into searching online for others. I’ve enjoyed many subjects on this form, but am I the only one that when looking for answers has found more smut than reality? I’m looking for answers for who I am and I find more that others do this for sexual satisfaction than comfort in their own skin. I have a loving partner that satisfies me in that way. Maybe I am more a TG than a CD. I hope to have answers soon...
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: New to the world

Post by Anthony Simon »

The best (?only) way to find out about what one's about with the CDing is to do it and see where it goes. It does change, that's the other thing. Like, to give you an example, the sexual side has always been (well, since puberty) important to me. But I do find, now, there is just a need to get dressed up, period. The odd thing is this has a relationship to what is going on in my head. That is I can have this pretty intense need to dress up - and I can stay like that for a while (hours, overnight, whatever). And then something that's been bugging me, like a problem I've been trying to work out, suddenly becomes clear to me - and I'll get out of the clothes.

This is just to show that what CDing is "for" in each individual may vary. I've never seen anyone else say something like that. It's certainly not in the books. But it's my experience and it's been like that for a number of years.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

What are you using to search the Internet with? Have you tried "transgender support" or "transgender organizations" or even "transgender resources?" These searches will yield medical groups, organizations with links to people to help you "find yourself" and other resources. You can also find support for the better half if she could use some.

As you said, there is a lot of smut out there and we are all lucky to have this place. Have you seen this site, https://www.wpath.org/?
{squeezes}
Davita
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

JazlynF wrote:I hope to have answers soon...
You've got to put the questions out there (here) to get answers.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome to the forum JazlynF. Yes the internet in general has a lot of junk out there. The junk is not for me. I am just a guy has both masculine and feminine traits, and like to wear both masculine and feminine clothes. Yes there are all kinds of us CDers out there from the fetish ones to the us guys in skirts and dresses. We can give you information but it is up to you to figure out where you fit. Hope to see you around more and maybe in the chat room.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.