I am an old lady.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

I am an old lady.

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Wewll, my Ladies and girls, I begin to have problems with high heels because at my age I badly suffer back-ache.Years ago my wife had the same problem, so recently, as I dislike sedatives, she told me "You could try an old fashioned orthopedic corset I have used forty years ago before being operated...It is an heritage from my mother who used it to solve the same problem.. This is an old fashioned affair ( she smiled) you can adapt to your shape I suppose,as there are strings and hooks I don't remember how operate..."
My unchained phantasy went immediately to an elaborate black lace slimming machine, even better than my heavily ribbed black guépière (You know I adore to be squeezed !).
Surprise, nothing near my wildest dreams: a pale pink big affair, full of inextricable strings, hooks, hard ribs, no lace at all but.....oh Ladies, when I successfully wore it, I felt like a goddess, my back ache decreased, my waist shimmed inches back, a fantastic feeling of loving encirclement, and my lungs capacity cut drastically....
At last, true happiness is feeling more ladylike. I would like to post a photo of this marvel of feminine engineering in the future, when possible. In the meantime I enjoy to wear a real shrinking affair every morning "for therapeutic use only" obviously, jointly with my wife's contenitive panties to cure my veins....
Hugs, Georgette
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: I am an old lady.

Post by KimberlyS »

Georgette, I agree that a well fitting corset is a joy to wear. But a poor fitting one is hell. Enjoy your corset time. :)

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.