Thanks to SL

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Thanks to SL

Post by Anthony Simon »

I wanted to say thanks to SL for what she's put into this site. Personally speaking, it's helped me a lot - just to have a place where I can talk. I have always felt that, while she was here, the site was in good hands - and that, in some profound way, its success was down to her. She has said she is tired - and that's one of the reasons she's taking the site off-line - and I can understand, after all these years.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
LigeiaSO

Re: Thanks to SL

Post by LigeiaSO »

Hey! You might want to check out her latest update to her post!

http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 39&t=18581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Thanks, Ligeia.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

:( thankyou for all you have done. and the very best in your future endeavers.

you will be missed, if at all possible ,please stay in touch ((G))
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Anthony Simon wrote:I wanted to say thanks to SL for what she's put into this site.
Here here ((G))
DonnaT
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

Hi everyone,

My thanks as well to SilverLady, who contributed to make using this site so enjoyable. I've also enjoyed reading her posts when she chanced to comment. She'll be missed!

I welcome our new Admin, but it seems from the state of the update that she's not on board yet.

I am everlastingly grateful that this site is kept open. I have been an infrequent poster, but staying in touch with what other girls are doing is lifeblood to me! If the site's value is ever questioned, please register my earnest vote for its continuance!

I bet many others of you will say the same. It's too bad that postings have dropped off, but even if no one ever posts again, this site is full of irreplaceable information and opinions that I, for one, keep coming back to.

Thanks SilverLady and thanks to all of you for making this the great forum that it is!

Love, Marissa Mae