Your new nail color.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Your new nail color.

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Mixing colors to obtain your personal nail lacquer hue is an exciting experience.
Above asll while sitting in front of the mirror of your "private" bath room, dressed with your favorite lingerie, lace top stockings, heels to suit and a lovely wig.
The sent of the lacquer is really exciting, almost a perfume.....To crown you "en Femme" try some jewels stolen from your wife and at last, choose your lipstick color to match your nails.
Ready for your "private" camera?
Hugs,
Georgette
PS : wait for your wife out for a full afternoon...
Eileen (SO)

Re: Your new nail color.

Post by Eileen (SO) »

With so many brands and colors available, I never thought of mixing them up. It is fun to hunt for the perfect match to a new outfit.
But please Dear, buy your own jewelry, polish, and especially lipstick. Wives are not as dense as some think.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Eileen (SO) wrote:With so many brands and colors available, I never thought of mixing them up. It is fun to hunt for the perfect match to a new outfit.
But please Dear, buy your own jewelry, polish, and especially lipstick. Wives are not as dense as some think.

Eileen
You are right, it's easier to choose from stock, but I am a painter and mixing colors is a real pleasure for me. I din't steal my wife' jewels, simply "borrowed" them!
Thank you for your answer honey,
Hugs, Georgette.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I agree with Eileen, it's better (and more fun) to buy your own jewelry. I love shopping for earrings!!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I do not have a lot of colors but like to paint my nails when I get out. I do like to put on at least a little jewelry when I get out and about.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.