Once again about corsets.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Once again about corsets.

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Orthopedic or fancy, corsets improve your posture and, if you move forward your pretty belly, you naturally help your hips swinging softly (please don't overdo !) when you walk on your favorite heels.
And above all relax and pull down your shoulders, so your neck seems longer. And don't try to emulate the mannequin's walk, keep your knees almost touching each other instead, so you hear the delightful silky rubbing of your stockings...
But above all remember, please, smiling almost like Monna Lisa !

Hugs,
Georgette
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Once again about corsets.

Post by KimberlyS »

A nice corset is a wonderful thing to wear but they are so hard to find good ones.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

KimberlyS wrote:A nice corset is a wonderful thing to wear but they are so hard to find good ones.

kimberlys
You are right KimberlyS, but we all ladies would like to be embrassed.....and a corset do it precisely!
Hugs, (with your permission)
Georgette
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

corsets as such are hard to find, but it seems there is a plethora of shapeware available today.
OK OK, don't kill me -- I know the shapeware available now is kind of (as in really) ugly for the most part. But it does the job.