Wonderful bargains

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Wonderful bargains

Post by Estefania »

I went to Macy's the other day, just to return one dress I had bought a few days earlier. Well, for some reason I ended up at the shoe department. (Go figure!)

Started taking a look at shoes in my size, and then, WOW! Found one pair of Michael Kors pumps, one pair of high heeled Michael Kors sandals, and one pair of nice ankle boots... for $9.96 usd each! So, I just couldn't help myself, bought them all. I ended up also buying another couple dresses there.
Back home, I suddenly realized that if they had that sale in my nearby store, maybe they also had it at the other two stores in town, so I was at one of them the next day, and yes, found three more pairs at $9.96, and the next day to the final store, and found 5 more pairs there! So, about $120.00 usd spent, I have 11 new pairs of good quality and style. Can't beat those prices!
So, if you have a nearby store, do yourself a favor and stop by the shoe department. :)
Now, I was presenting as my evil twin brother for all three visits. SAs didn't make any rude comments (I wasn't expecting them to!) but you could tell that they were on the verge of wanting to ask if they were for me or what. But I decided not to let them know for certain. Had some nice conversations with them, though. I worked on retail for a couple of years, so that is always a good opening, talking about how rude customers can be, talking on their phone the whole time, or just leaving merchandise out of place, etc.
By the time I'm done, all three ladies finished up the conversation with "come back and see us anytime!". (You know I will)

Gabriela
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Wonderful bargains

Post by Anthony Simon »

Sounds really nice - and the bargains...!
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

AHHH rats, I was just this morning in a town with a Macy's. Maybe the sale will last as I will be there next weekend also.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Joan Grey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Joan Grey »

Being somewhat addicted to lingerie, I never think to check out the shoes in the bigger stores. Guess that's why I only have one pair of women's shoes that (barely) fit....
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like Joan needs to go shoe shopping and get a deal. *-*

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Gabriela wrote: Back home, I suddenly realized that if they had that sale in my nearby store, maybe they also had it at the other two stores in town, so I was at one of them the next day, and yes, found three more pairs at $9.96, and the next day to the final store, and found 5 more pairs there! So, about $120.00 usd spent, I have 11 new pairs of good quality and style.
Now that's what I call power shopping!

I have more than once bought something particularly shoes because they were such a great bargain then got them home and realized I didn't have a thing they went with so it was back to the mall. :mrgreen: Yea I know a dirty job but someone has to do it! :lol:
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I did not have any luck at Macy's as the good deals were not in my size or ugly. But I did pick up two pair of heels at JCP for under ten dollars each.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Kimberly,

Sorry to hear you didn't have luck at Macy's. At least you did at JCP!

Heather,

That's usually the way it goes for me... about building the outfit based on the shoe. :) I'm just doing my best to help the economy!

Gaby