all the time

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

all the time

Post by Ralitsa »

In the last several years I've gradually worn male clothes less frequently, until now I never wear them. For a good bit of that time, I'd often choose outfits that were not too obviously women's, and be not especially notable.
But now I wear exactly what I like, mostly dresses. And I don't necessarily put a lot of effort into trying to pass, so often people use male pronouns for me even when wearing a dress. I don't care too much about that, though I do wish we had more commonly known gender non-specific pronouns. Anyway, I'm in the mode now of just wearing what I like, trying to look good in it, and be happy about my appearance without caring whether I'm interpreted as a man or a woman.
I don't consider myself to be transgendered, but I also don't tie my identity very strongly to gender at all. I suppose there's a word for that, but I don't worry about labels.
So I'm curious whether there's others here who just wear what they like, without caring about trying to fit into either of the expected gender catagories.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: all the time

Post by DonnaT »

I have been, during the warmer months. I have several tank type blouses I'll wear while out shopping.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: all the time

Post by KimberlyS »

Ralitsa it is great you can get out and be yourself. \:D/ I have done that a few times away from home and had no problems doing it. IMHO a lot of others acceptance of you starts with your personal acceptance of yourself. If you are comfortable with yourself doing it others pick up on your comfort energy and makes them more comfortable with you.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.