Fall Fashions

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Fall Fashions

Post by Heather W »

As much as I love spring and summer I also love fall and the change in wardrobe. I love a big snuggly sweater, tights, boots, the whole look. Am I the only one?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Fall Fashions

Post by Diana Michelle »

No you're not. I enjoy summer and the fashions associated but fall is special too. Very honestly I probably wear skirts and dresses more in the winter than I do in the spring and summer
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Fall Fashions

Post by Ralitsa »

I love wool skirts and thick fluffy sweaters in the fall and early winter as the weather gets cool, with thick warm sweater tights, boots to the knee with 3" heels, and topped by a cute fedora.
My dream is to take a 3 day wine tasting tour through the north east with some friends, visiting vineyards, looking at the changing autumn colors, and enjoying some nice cheese and wine on the veranda looking out over the valley with the river winding below. (and I do it too, if I had friends :lol: )