Do you know why you dress like a woman?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Phylis Anne
Miss Emerald Goddess

why i dress as a woman.

Post by Phylis Anne »

dear girls why i dress as a girl/woman is one of the mysteries of the universe,from my earliest beginnings around four or five years i had the urge to put on my mothers lingerie.first came the stockings and when i got a little older i found her girdle and i was in heaven,when i could wear her shoes and then i knew that there was something different about me .so this thing or curse or whatever we want to call it started for me back then and i went through life trying to fight it but you all know that you never can so one day i said to myself you love dressing as a woman and try to make the best of it .first i told my wife and then i joined cdi and now every wed evening i can be phylisanne and take the subway into the city and walk through times square and enjoy myself .what a great life and it only gets better .love phylisanne :) :mrgreen:
My name is Phylis Anne and I am enjoying my life as a crossdresser and being a woman who loves life