Summer suntanning

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ellie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Summer suntanning

Post by Ellie »

Ellie here, Well I'll have to say that this summer was quite enjoyable for a change. I'm speaking of, what it feels like to sunbathe again, in my yard (@ apartment). For the past 2 years, I've been going to a tanning bed at 'Beauty Nails'because I had been shaving my chest , to accomidate my new forms. Well the newness of having beautiful boobs wore off, so for the summer I would back off of the chest shaving and tan at home. I also had to change the color of my nail polish from red to a natural shade. After 2 visits to the salon to get a base tan, I decided to give in and continue at home for free! Having let my chest hair grow back , made the transition back to tanning outside under the sun , quite liberating. Having my legs and underarms all oiled up and finally exposed for all to see, was a rush that felt so free (to be me!). My neighbor Vicky, would walk by to hang her cloths on the line and would only comment on how I had it made. John, on his way to the mailbox would comment only on the vitamin D I was soaking up. I left my underarms up and exposed , even when the garbage guy would pass by. So to end this post, I will say that I also went golfing in my shorts for the 1st time with my legs shaved! These little exposures in the male mode are finally feeling ok. Thanks for listening. Happy trails, Ellie
Always aim high!
Paulie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Paulie »

That is so great, Ellie!

I decided to take advantage of the free sun this summer also. But I really wanted to get those great tan lines by wearing a two piece bikini. Our yard has a tall fence around it, so no problems with laying out in a bikini.

I was starting to get a nice tan, but wasn't able to lay out as much as I wanted. Then in late July our weather got weird, and since then almost every weekend has been cloudy and/or rainy.

So, I'm thinking about going the tanning salon route now. How long does it take if you already have a fairly good base tan, to get nice and dark using a tanning bed?