Try &buy or grab & buy

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Amy Santos
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Amy Santos »

I've never tried anything on in a store. If I think something will fit, it usually does. Usually..
Melyssa Anne
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melyssa Anne »

I have always shopped in drab until this last weekend. Usually had to guess, and sometimes (of course) things didn't fit. And I would take them back unless it was a super closeout -- then I would just toss it.

But since I went out this weekend dressed (kept it casual -- velour jogging suit one day and jeans, a shell and cute jacket the other), I will not being doing that (shopping in drab at stores) again except for basics and catalogs -- with spouses help. It was WONDERFUL to try things on and know right then how they looked and if they fit. No problems encountered. My wife (who not that long ago discovered Melyssa) helped me -- and we made a weekend out of it -- shopping at a mall, out to dinner, and an outlet mall on Sunday. We overdid the shopping, but the difference in being able to try clothes on right then was great. And having the ladies and other customers calling me ma'am and telling me how I looked was also very nice. They were all very helpful.

Looking forward to more shopping!
Missy