Love shopping

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Love shopping

Post by Virginia »

Well my SO = SL and I went shopping the other day, not that we have not gone several times before but this was one of the best days we have ever had!
Goodwill - first she pulls this black dress off the rack, it is really neatly cut, "too big!" she says, ....."but maybe Virginia can wear it!" $3.50 and it is a Doncaster so into the buggy and move on! Then she pulls this blue print, slinky, floor length dress off the rack. Now I am a bit far away and she holds it up for my opinion, I just shake my head "no" but she decides to try it on anyway! (I swear it is the first fashion choice mistake I have made with her). She comes out of the dressing room and I almost stroked out right there!!!!! I mean it fit her soooooooooooooo well, it was unbelieveable!!!!! She was way past "looking hot!" to a custom design, hand made, Red Carpet! designer --- I cannot describe how good that dress fit her - I love women and how they can look in the right dress!!!!!
You may not believe this but $3.50 for that dress and I would say that in my honest opinion $500.00 + would not touch it and the way she looks in it!!!! - awesome!!!!!! pictures later!
We did pick up a few other items, like a couple of leather coats for $6.00 each and a set of coffee cups - 7 of them - light as a feather, hand painted and ready for this???? the emblem on the bottom says "Made in Occupied Japan!!" unbelieveable.
Then we get home and Virginia has to try on the "little black dress!" Absolutely awesome, about two inches above the knee, fits like a glove to just above the hips, then just above the waist the sleeves flair out and gather at the elbows and extend to the wrist! I put on a wide gold weave belt and a big gold open chain necklace - the black swallows up the gold to the point that it balances it out nicely, some 4" black, dress heels - my white car-length fir coat and ........................ well this gal was and as they say "It ain't braggin, if you can do it!" She looked drop-dead gorgeous!!!!!!
You know what they say about a girl's wardrobe? Every girl needs that "little black dress!" well I found mine and it is fantastic!!!
"When the going gets tough ---------- the tough go shoppping!"
Shop on ladies, shop on!!!!!
Love ya,
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Then we get home and Virginia has to try on the "little black dress!"
You didn't try it on in at Goodwill? How come? :roll:
DonnaT
Bronny
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Bronny »

i love shopping but unfortunately its only to window shop....sigh.....
living in paradise
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

I am a shop-a-holic.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. As you are crunchy and good with chocolate!
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Yes, Gaven, I'm a shop-aholic, too! Virginia complains that I have so many clothes - but I didn't know there was ever such a thing as having 'too many' clothes, or shoes, or jewelry.....!! :mrgreen:

(--)

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
S. Lisa Smith
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by S. Lisa Smith »

SilverLady(SO) wrote:Yes, Gaven, I'm a shop-aholic, too! Virginia complains that I have so many clothes - but I didn't know there was ever such a thing as having 'too many' clothes, or shoes, or jewelry.....!! :mrgreen:

(--)

- SL
I'm sorry, Virginia is incorrect, there is no such a thing as too many clothes, etc.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Love shopping

Post by Ralitsa »

I love shopping! I just had to say it :lol: