Ugly Betty

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Stormy(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Stormy(SO) »

Ramble on darlin' - I'm lovin' it....and while I've never really liked Boston Legal I'm going to watch it!

Stormy
Live well, Laugh often, Love much!
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

I work cheap!

Post by Jeannie »

Hi ladies. They should cast a real CDer for the part on Ugly Betty. I have to send them an email and tell them I work for 50 bucks a day and bottle of Scotch and good cigar! What am I wood!
I love James Spader. Did you ever see his movie "Secretary". It's a love story with a twist. Have a great week ladies. Hugs

Love
Jeannie

PS. I think most males love the look and feel of womens clothes. They just won't admit it. Come on now GGs. Would you like to wear tighty whities all day! I think not!
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Jeannie, honey, let me see $50.00 a day, a bit of Scotch and a cigar!? Hell, I can arrange that. Windows, laundry, cooking, vaccuuming, and you can wear your little maid's outfit! Strictly a cash only deal however.
Can't guarantee exposure on the big screen, but they say that it is harder than it looks?! And wood??? You're soft as a rose petal, honey!!! And a heart as big as Texas! We love you!
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Tomorrow's show should be interesting.
DonnaT