"we are fam 'a' lee"

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ronnie M
Inactive

"we are fam 'a' lee"

Post by Ronnie M »

just for the asking.....

has anyone here, as yet, had any feel good--feelings, being with a few CD friends, and/or large crowd,..where they felt they belonged,...?

c'mon,...it's my title here,...we are family....

inquiring minds wanna know...........

ronnie in wi
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I reckon so. :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Well of course, why else would we go to support meeting and outings with friends if we didn't want to be there. :-k
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karren Hutton »

Not really. And I do have a few local CD friends... One which I have lunch with every so often.. In male mode so I've never seen her dressed.. And our kids go to the same school.. So we have a lot in common more than just crossdressing.. Plus I've dressed with another girl a few times and it was ok.. She had this sweet wedding dress I got to wear!! That was fun!

But I guess its more of a personal thing with me, crossdressing that is, so I've never needed the support of others or a group to feel good about myself... Probably more the exception than the rule...

Love Karren
Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society... Like we need your support!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Ronnie M
Inactive

support;

Post by Ronnie M »

I've never needed the support of others or a group to feel good about myself... Probably more the exception than the rule...

Love Karren
============
I didn't mean to say NEED support. it was just an off the cuff question. all that "girls just wanna have fun" and that hoo ha about being "extended family" even if it's only online...
"I" have never known that all encompassed loving family thing. I grew up on the street so I have always been a loner. worse now at 54, no wifey poo, no gal friend, no kids no pets no waterbeds....
all of my elders are dead and gone,...I am alone in the world.............

I JUST wanted to know how much is MYTH and how much someone found real in their life.
I'm sorry if this caused any problems.

ronnie
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karren Hutton »

What problems, Ronnie?? .... a forum is for discussions like this....

And if you need a wife you can borrow mine!!! Especially after the son is gone next year.... then all her focus will be on me!!! ekkkkkk lol

And I have the whole gamat of friends, kids, pets, No water bed either....

But back to your question... I love the friends that I have made online... but locally and personally I don't see me hanging around with them much, familywiseish if you get my drift...

Karren

Ronnie M
Inactive

to answer--

Post by Ronnie M »

What problems, Ronnie?? .... a forum is for discussions like this....

And if you need a wife you can borrow mine!!!
===================
===================

it just SEEMED people were having an issue with my posts, to answer your question of problems.
and as to YOUR wifeypoo....thanks but no thanks..I like being single, untied down, and able to do what I want without playing 20 questions..

I just feel a lot of my posts are not viewed as I intended and maybe I stepped on someone's toes...

ronnie in Wi
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I have to say, it is more fun when I am with my Tri-Ess sisters than by myself. I guess it's something to say for numbers. That is if you out by yourself and get read, that is one thing. If your out with another CDer or more and get read, then that is something else. I feel more relaxed when I am around other CDer than when I'm out by myself. I guess it's a mutural surport thing.
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: to answer--

Post by Karren Hutton »

Ronnie M wrote:What problems, Ronnie?? .... a forum is for discussions like this....

And if you need a wife you can borrow mine!!!
===================
===================

it just SEEMED people were having an issue with my posts, to answer your question of problems.
and as to YOUR wifeypoo....thanks but no thanks..I like being single, untied down, and able to do what I want without playing 20 questions..

I just feel a lot of my posts are not viewed as I intended and maybe I stepped on someone's toes...

ronnie in Wi
LOL... I get that alot tooo.... Things I say that sound good or funny that people take the wrong way!! So I end up with retractions or appologies but i've started qualifying everything I say with "In my opinion".... lol kind of a crossdressers fine print....

Ohhhhh and since your from WI you would love my wife!!! She's from Manitowoc!!! Eat Cheese or Die!! We eat Brats a lot.... Yeah Johnsonville....

Love Karren

Ronnie M
Inactive

cheeseheads?

Post by Ronnie M »

wellll I live here in Wi but I am FROM Iowa. born bred raised and proud of it.

but as to your brats...now is that...lol...braaaats or kiddie brAts? lol

maybe I need to do what you do...put in a disclaimer huh?

ronnie

oh.. and I'm in oshkosh.

(ooops--had to edit..left out a word...my bad)
Last edited by Ronnie M on Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa(SO)
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Lisa(SO) »

Ronnie,

My brother is in Neenah. I have been to Oshkosh for the Outlets. You have some great bargain shopping girlfriend.

I have a close network of friends unfortunately they are in Nebraska, Texas, Florida, and a couple here. I have found that we both need eachother whether to share a laugh, vent, or cry.
_______

Lisa (SO)

*The rewards of love are always greater than the cost.*
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karren Hutton »

Well Ronnie, after you hit the outlet malls enfemme... You need to go to the EAA Fly-in enfemme!! Oshkosh-B-gosh!! Hehe

Karren

Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Sorry, I kinda got lost in this but until you have your own (and I am gonna spell it right this time!!!!!!) EPIPHANY you will not know! I had mine at Fielden's (a private club in Richmond, Va.). They have the first Friday of each month set aside for just "us." There can be anywhere from eight girls to as many as 30 - 40 show up. The place does not (can not) even open until midnight. Anyway, I was there about two years ago. In fact (Donna) they still have our pictures in the photo gallery online - ain't it neat ( www.fieldensva.com ). Anyway, I went to the ladies room, did my business and came out and there was a large mirror so like a lady should I looked into that mirror to check my make-up and "IT" hit me, I mean ladies I can tell you this when it hits you, I guarantee you will know it!!!! It was my Epiphany. There was Virginia looking back at me and every cell, every fiber, my entire body seemed to be screaming in unison, "THIS IS SOOOOOOOO RIGHT!" It is the most awesome feeling you can experience in that you see that woman looking back at you and it is you - that woman and she is telling you - you are her, she is you! Enjoy it, relish it, feel it, love it and share it!!!!!!!
I love my "Magical Mystery Tour!"
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

JoAnnDallas wrote:I have to say, it is more fun when I am with my Tri-Ess sisters than by myself. I guess it's something to say for numbers. That is if you out by yourself and get read, that is one thing. If your out with another CDer or more and get read, then that is something else. I feel more relaxed when I am around other CDer than when I'm out by myself. I guess it's a mutural surport thing.

!!!yes!!!

I've met some really great people in my little network. Made a few close friends too. It's nice to have someone like-minded to talk to about things.

Hugs,
Kyra
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Ronnie M
Inactive

like mided

Post by Ronnie M »

It's nice to have someone like-minded to talk to about things.

Hugs,
Kyra
----------

just having the folks here online is all I have.......
it's the only reason I am still here......-------times I feel I am talking to myself when I post....

ronnie