Caught with eyebrow makeup!

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Caught with eyebrow makeup!

Post by Carla L »

I have a little ritual I do 3 to 4 days a week. My daughter leaves for school at 7:50, my wife to work at 8:40. I work in the house. As soon as they leave out comes my forms bra, thigh highs, blouse, skirt, shoes and wig.
I get dressed quickly, then lay my close on a chair close to me, usually jeans and a heavy zipper loose fitting shirt.

I can quickly dive into the pants, even with a dress on and put the shirt over myself, forms and all, in the event of an emergency (someone at the door). Family home early etc.

Today, for some odd reason, I tried some new eyebrow makeup. Even though my wife knows of my dressing, I don't do so in front of her right now, because of baby steps. Well she came home and I quickly changed and all was well, except that is, my shaped eyebrows.... :lol:

She says "Did you shave your eyebrows?" .... Err, no, just put on some eyeliner. "I'm really worried about you", she says. I said, "don't worry about me, just support me". She asked me where I got the makeup and I told her from her case in the bathroom.. She said to use the "Other one below the sink, it is cheap stuff".

Sooooo, I've graduated from none to the cheap struff.. I figure that is another baby step??? =D>
Huggs,

Carla
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

So, how was the good stuff? :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Robyn,
I would not bring it up again, just see if she brings it up again in the next few days. If she does, be wary but don't push it. You want to ask her more questions than she asks you without seeming to be too invasive - that isn't easy, but you need to find out how she is dealing with it. The sharing of the "other stuff" is a postive step, though.
I guess what we might want to know from your prespective is what does she know about crossdressing? Does she just lump all LGBT into one category? What are her feelings toward Gays and Lesbians and does she even know or care about the difference between TS and TG?
These are a few things we would need to know in order to perhaps give our opinion of how to respond to her furthur involvement with Robyn!
Love ya,
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karren Hutton »

That's great!!! Sounds like an advancement to me!!

My wife hid her makeup when she fouund out I dressed... But were redoing the bathroom, tile floor, new cabinet and she asked if it was ok to put her makeup in the new cabinet!! Sure, I won't touch it!! Didn't have the heart to tell her I hate her choice of makeup!! Lol. And she can detect a molecule of makeup on me from accross the room!!! Lol

Love Karren
Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society... Like we need your support!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hay Karren,
Like it or not you have makeup in you house, my wife has never worn any makeup except a LITTLE lip stick for a wedding or church. (--)
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

My SO is concerned I will want to leave her for a man someday. She does not fully comprehend that a crossdresser does not mean gay or bisexual. I told her that day, that she had nothing to worry about and asked her simply to accept me as I am. Insecure even though I keep telling her not to worry, I have no desire to leave or look for anyone at all. I am very happy, content and in love with her. I've asked several times, whenever and only whenever the subject comes up. I'm not saying anything except maybe a subtle comment now and then about some panties or a bra or something. She's seen me in those many times. She also sees me in a nighty every night now. She has accepted that.

She did make a point in stating she does not like surprises. I'm sure she would be very surprised to come home to me fully dressed, even though I've hinted that I do it. I've shown her my forms but not any of the clothes I have nor the wig or shoes. In fact, this evening I am going to a store to purchase a suitcase and a lock to put my feminine clothing in. Safer that way in that I don't have to fear my kids will open the bag I currently keep them in.
Huggs,

Carla
Stephanie W
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie W »

Robyn

Carry on and take it slow, even if it means one step forward, half step back.

BTW, I would suggest buying the biggest case you can find as femme clothes do have a habit of filling closets and drawers rather quickly. :)

Stephanie
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Robyn:
Neither a lender nor a borrower should one be.
Be very careful with being a borrower of your SO personal things expecially without prior approval. For the sake of harmony, purchase your own and keep them seperate. This ensures that there is no percieved threat to her privacy.
Stephanie
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

I would suggest buying the biggest case you can find as femme clothes

I ended up purchasing a large plastic rolling toolbox, stanley. It is much larger than the suitcase i was looking at, and has 2 separate locks on it.

No more fear of someone opening it.
Now, my wigs are in paper bags in the closet... Not sure how to secure them yet. And my forms are in a box that looks very average. Looks like junk.

Oh, the toolbox, it is already 75% full! LOL
purchase your own and keep them seperate
I also bought a full set of makeup, everything from eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick all my own. I don't think I am missing anything...

I can't wait to dress in a couple of weeks. I'll be out of town with a 2 hour return drive all by myself. I'll scope out some places to change in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait!
Huggs,

Carla
Kerri
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kerri »

Hiya Robyn,

Is that wise, to go for a drive enfemme?
What grade of road are you on, how busy is it?
I have never driven over there, but over here driving while dressed is not necessarly as safe as you would think.

What would be the attitude of your state police if they had reason to stop you? Maybe I am being a killjoy, but dont let your common sense be carried away with your enthusiasm.

I think its great the way the girls here are helping you, your lucky to have them.

TTFN

Kerri
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

What would be the attitude of your state police if they had reason to stop you?
I think they would chuckle, it is not against the law.

I will be careful and drive slowly. The route is busy, but not overly so. 55mph most of the way and on the way home there is a rest stop where I can change back. It has a family rest room.

The opportunities don't present themselves often, and I want to take advantage when I can.
Huggs,

Carla
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Kerri, Hi well to speak from experience, I have been stopped by the police for speeding ( 32 in a 25mph). The (dare I say) rather cute young man was quite curteous and professional. He did do a triple take when I handed him my driver's license, but he addressed me as ma'am. I gotta admit as a blond driving a Jag and I did look cute, I think part of the reason was he just wanted to see the cute blond in the Jag. I think if I had been a GG he may have let me go, but otherwise he was very professional. Our law enforcement folks here are trained in these areas, so it is not as "dangerous" as it may have been. As for other drivers, if one looks at other cars and drivers while "en drab" you will quickly notice that you could be purple with two heads and fire coming out your nose and no one would notice. They either have a cell phone in one or I have seen, both hands, or they appear to be in some catatonic state, staring straight ahead - I am just surprised that with no more attention that is paid to what is going on around us when we drive that there are not a lot more accidents! No driving "enfemme" is not all dangerous - if you drive defensively!
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Ronnie M
Inactive

add to topic/driving enfemme

Post by Ronnie M »

Quote:
What would be the attitude of your state police if they had reason to stop you?
I think they would chuckle, it is not against the law.
=========
=========
=========

do not know where you are,...does not matter,...
I DO know,..in Iowa,...esp. around cedar rapids area,....it IS unlawful.
the cops CAN take you to jail for impersonating the opposite sex. it is considered fraud. and while you debate all this with your lawyers,...you'll be sitting in the county jail, and the entire bldg will know. whether you/do not/ win your case, is irrelevant. you will have spent a couple of days in jail, under embarrassment and ridicule.
just a heads-up....in case anyone travels the area.
I know. I was born n raised there. it's redneck territory.

ronnie
Kerri
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kerri »

Hi,

To follow on from my previous post, I have tracked down the policy of the British police towards our TV / TG / TS friends.

The advice given here was provided by a UK based TG site with which I have been associated since the early 80's.

There are two versions. One the formal policy and two the unofficial policy as seen by a serving police officer.

http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/Police-Sense.htm

http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/Police-Policy.htm

Kerri