Almost Myself

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Tink (GG)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Almost Myself

Post by Tink (GG) »

I had originally posted this in the significant others area but there wasn't that much interest. I thought I would throw it out here for you gals. I recently got a brand new documentary called "Almost Myself" have any of you seen it? It really was a wonderful film. Some known folk like Georgie Jessup, Dr Marcie Bowers & the brilliant Kate Bornstein are in there but the 'regular' women in the film were sweet & likeable and intelligent. The only story that really disturbed me was the one gal who transitioned and then transitioned BACK. I think she has alot to work out yet. I really think it is a must see. I don't think Netflix has it yet but you can get it on Amazon. Let me know what you think/thought of it (if you've already seen it)

hugs out~ tink
Art & Life are ONE!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Haven't seen it.

I think it's a good thing to have included the person who transitioned twice. It should serve as a warning that one should think long and hard about their gender identity.
DonnaT
Tink (GG)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Tink (GG) »

I agree, Donna T. You really should try and see the film. It was very good.
Art & Life are ONE!