Just curious...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Georgia(SO)
Miss Platinum Goddess

Just curious...

Post by Georgia(SO) »

DonnaT mentioned something in a post about the effect of the full moon on the desire to dress and buy new, really cute shoes...

My question is, do many of you find the full moon affects your moods, your desire to gussie up, etc? And gg's, how many of you are affected by the full moon? (I don't think I am, but my sweetie most definitely is...)

-g(so)
KathyB
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by KathyB »

Can't say as it's ever had an effect on me. I can certainly understand it affecting others, though.
Karren Hutton
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karren Hutton »

I am definately not.... but a lot of people are and a lot get really wackey during a full moon!!

Karren
Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society... Like we need your support!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Ah, a full moon, shining on the lake, looking like it has a twin in the sky. Two girls in short, frilly summer skirts and lacy ruffled, soft blouses. A breeze gently blowing their hair and ruffling their skirts, holding hands as they cruise down the lake to a secret, quiet, cove where they anchor the boat, put on some soft, gentle dance music (Neil Diamond will do nicely, thank you) take each other in their arms and sway gently to the music and.........
UH, sorry, I must have dozed off!!!! Uh, what was the question, well, never mind!
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

No effect on me that I know of. I like to dress all the time!
Huggs,

Carla
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I hadn't noticed it until my wife pointed it out a couple of times, but some urges do get stronger with tthe full moon.
DonnaT