Funny thing happen at my sisters

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Funny thing happen at my sisters

Post by JoAnnDallas »

They have removed all the fans from the master bedroom, so we decided to move back in last night. We went over to my sisters to get the cats and my sister asked my wife if she had a "Chadwicks" catalog she could borrow. My wife said, No she didnt, but I DID". My sister just kinda stared at my wife for a moment then looked at me and said, "You have a Chadwick catalog". I said, "yep, I get all the fashion catalogs, I just got a new Chadwick catalog in the mail, I'll bring it over". One of my grandneices was over visiting her grandmother and was sitting there mouthing "OMG". My sister looks at her and says "Didn't know that your Grand Uncle was so werid, did you". My grandneice mouth feel to the floor. My sister then said "Bet you didn't know he has his own VS Angel Card". My grandneice just about came apart on that one. She said, "NO way". I said, "Yep, I do" and showed it to her. She said, "OMG" and then my wife, sister, and I started laughing, so we let her in on the joke. Once you get on one mailing list, you get on all of them.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

How old is your neice?

Absaroka
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

She is 26 years old.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Sounds pretty funny.

My 13 year old would have had trouble with that which is why I asked.

Absaroka
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

I wonder how my 18yo would take it. She keeps asking me the oddest questions, like she knows something.

The other day she asked me if I plucked my eyebrows. She is the only one to notice. A few weeks earlier she asked me more than once why I had both ears pierced.

Today I forgot I had a neckace on and my son (21yo) came home. It was plainly visible but he didn't see it!

I'm gonna get caught I know it!

Oh well.....
Huggs,

Carla
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Robyn,

Yep, yep and then the fun starts. :oops:
Lori
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Lori »

my 25 and 30 year old sons would have trouble with that
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I have another neice and grand neice that knows I have a VS Angel Card. This grand neice is now in college and has a very high IQ. She liked to hang around with me, becuase she could talk to me and I understood her, where as her class mates in high school were kinda put off by her because of her high IQ. Anyway, she ialso has very good fashion sense, so one day I told her and showed her my VS Angel Card. She looked at it and walked over to her mother and showed it to her. Her mother, my niece, looked at me then at my wife and said, "Can I borrow your husband for a shopping trip". My wife laughed and said, "Sure, anytime". My grand neice could not believe what her mother just said. We all got a good laugh. A couple of weeks later, I took this grand neice clothes shopping and we stopped in front of VS in the mall. I asked her if she would like to go in and browse. We did and she found something she really liked, so I used my Angel Card to buy it for her. My neice was a little nervious about this and said something about it, but the SA told her not to worry. The SA said that a lot of her male customers have Angel Cards". The only problem was my neice also got a FREE pair of panties too, which I thought was not fair, I wanted the panties. LOL