Would you want to stop crossdressing

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Would you want to stop crossdressing

Post by AmandaD »

I did stop for many years and it was horrible. Not being able to be me and feel free within my skin made me a sad person.. yes I did it out of love for someone but in the end I gave up on me.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Yes... but no pill for me! It would be perfect if there was not a concept of crossdressing and everyone cold dress and act as they like.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I tried to stop repeatedly when I was younger but finally realized this is half of who I am so at age 40 I finally accepted that I am who I am...I did try one last time...saw a psychologist...read the book...made an effort but after 30 days there was just no way to bottle it up. Because my gender is a blend of masculine and feminine...it is not something that I do...it is who I am inside! Can you stop breathing, or stop your heart from beating? Can you alter your personality or any elements of it? It is absolutely delusional to believe we can stop being who we are. Sure my gender is fluid waxes and wanes but when it seems I am all on my masculine side with not even a thought of my femininity...it shifts back in that direction because my gender is a blend of male and female...just is like trying to stop breathing or trying to flap my arms to fly... My gender falls in the nonbinary area between the cis gendered people. Sure sometimes I am quite male and masculine but what man do you know also has other desires and thoughts flash in drawing me back into more feminine desires because I am partly female, not physically but in gender.

I never ...well once when I was a teenager I purged fem things but I regretted it and never did that again it is too expensive and I know no matter how masculine I may feel, may even feel I will never feel feminine ever again...I am wise enough to know that is a delusion because I am partly feminine...so don't fool yourself that side of your gender is always there even when you think she is not she is just on hold.
Go with the flow
KymmieL
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by KymmieL »

I would defiantly not take it. I enjoy wearing feminine attire. My SO doesn't have a problem. I think the world needs a accepting pill. Why is it OK for a GG to wear boys cloths and not for a guy to wear a dress, or skirt, or other feminine clothing.

Kymmie
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Though I enjoy dressing as and acting as a woman, I still I would take the pill and get rid of the urge.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

HECK NO!!!!!!
It's taken me a lot of time and trouble to get to where I accept myself, there is no way I would give that up. Well ok, if the lives of my kids depended on it I would, but short of that no.
I really enjoy wearing nice dresses, or in this weather what can be better than a woolen skirt, cozy sweater and cup of hot coffee with a good book?
Maybe as important as my happiness, it gives me a reason to take better care of myself, eat healthy, get some exercise and keep from turning into a fat old bum.
No, I don't want to give it up, and I don't wish that I did want to.

I answered this on the previous page already, but that was kind of long winded. And I was just thinking about this subject again and thought I should give a more definitive answer. Rereading, my earlier post, and now this one, it seems I'm much less philosophical and more emotional now about this subject.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

No way would I ever want to stop!

I would take those pills and flush 'em right down the toilet! :P

It took me a long time to accept my cross dressing, and now that I have, there's no way I would ever want to go back. I mean could you imagine a life without all the clothes, shoes, makeup and accessories!?!?! Back to boring. Ugh. Not for this girl! :nuh_uh: