Now I know what it feels to be a real woman

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Kitty
Miss Silver Goddess

Now I know what it feels to be a real woman

Post by Kitty »

So I have been cross-dressing since I was five years old. Spent about 40 years crossdressing indoors and this year decided to venture outside.

I wasn't really nervous about it because quite frankly I don't give a sh** what people think. But in my own mind, I wanted to look good. Dress my age, but blend in with the crowd and not stick out like a sore thumb.

It took me about 8 months before I perfected the look, the hair (real hair natural wig ESSENTIAL), make-up, and the clothes sophisticated not trashy. Not a 50-year-old man dressing like a 18-year-old. A right give away.

To be convincing as a woman, you have to look at how real women dress and how they walk. You also have to believe you're a woman when you're outside.

I was a bit concerned a bit about my weight. Luckily I have shed 3 stone this year which has made me a curvy woman - and not look like a builder guy.

Oh the shoes too. Love high heels but they're not what 50-year-old women wear. Mostly court shoes or block heels. Much easier to walk in.

Now I think I look like a woman when I am outside. So much so I get men trying to chat me up, say hello and stuff. Very off-putting but hey I must be doing something right. But now I know what it feels like for a woman.
You get one life, live it the way you want - as long as you don't harm others
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Now I know what it feels to be a real woman

Post by Noeleena »

Hi Kitty.

Ever done what real women do or should that be what a real female does..

join in with women only groups just female .

Sat Ist as was yesterday / night

get down on your hands and knees and clean up a mess that's been made on the floor at a Scottish Soc Meeting so others wont slip and fall over and get hurt ,, clean the whole Hall before we even have the meeting , spend 1/2 the night in the kitchen getting food ready for 96 people then do the clean up washing the cups and all the plates used and then clean the kitchen after then pack the gear away from 3 in the after noon till 3 in the morning next day,

or do days before on xmas day get food and tables ready for feeding 90 people all for free have staff work for you some 15, run the kichen make sure every thing is right any mess,s clean it up straight away. start at 7 in the morning and maybe get home at 6 in the evening ,

I can bring up more i do this a lot,

Sit down and design make and sew your own clothes . this is not about being pretty this is just normal life 24 / 7.. plus all the other detail I ... Have to do...this is about living in the real world , meeting 1000,s of people and talking to most of them listening to thier concerns being there for them ,

yes i dress nicely as i,m on show or on duty i,m 71 i can cater for many people in thier wonts or needs and i make sure they are happy and okay , and every detail is attended to . its not a easy oh that will do ,,,,its... it has to be dead right,

My appreance is not flashy far from it , i dont wear makup just lippy and eye brow liner and some perfume and thats it i dont have my own hair or wear a wig. just a nice hat or head wear i design and make to suit my outfits and clothes. do i look feminine ...NO...do i pass like most women do ...NO...

i have facial features more like a male cant help that my hormones are different or some of both male and female most of my body is female just not all,, try that on when your a female born , can be rather strange for some people to understand or wont to ,

with in our membership of 2000 people because they all know me is not an issue .

Being on forums like these i have learned a lot gained a lot of info. from Dressers and trans people and one of the things that strikes at me is... stand me next to a dresser they would be better dressed look better look more sexy and pass so much better than i did could or ever will .... and i,m just a female ,i quess looks today are so more importaint than any thing else ,

So i quess for all i know have learned and can do and this includes many guys is not worth a damn unless you are sexy as a very hot chic and have it all together , you dont get a look in...

and you nailed it for me , being chatted up by guys, ...WOW... that says you look bloody sexy.

I,m no comparision not even close , yes i know this is where i fail Guys wont come up to me to talk to or with me if i would like to talk to a guy is allways the same i have too go up to them and do i ...NO... why would i bother they have a 3 sec, look and pass me off as not worth the time of day.....

You said you must be doing something right , i,m going to say yes. right on......

...noeleena...
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

*-* Congratulations on getting out Kitty. The feeling of being in the light is exhilarating and addictive. Closets are for clothes for not people.

As you are new to it I feel the need to warn you not all men always have the best of intentions. One only has to look to the #MeToo movement to see there are some slimy characters out there looking to take advantage of a woman, some even of a CD or transwoman. Possibly even worse is one intent of taking advantage of a woman even against her wishes and discovering your "secret." I know of a few girls this has happened to and the situation is not be pretty to be polite. Please be careful out there and don't allow any situation to escalate to one you cannot handle.

While some of Noeleena's comments may seem harsh she is correct in there is a lot more to being a woman than the clothes and having a couple of guys flirt with you. I understand this was your first foray into the light and exciting and new. As time goes on you will find your place out there and feel comfortable in all sorts of situations. Go forward and enjoy but broaden your horizons as well.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like a nice outing Kitty. Hope to hear more from you.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

You're doing the dressing up right, Kitty. Dress to your age, not as a fantasy girlfriend like many CD's do. Guys will chat you up regardless if they see you as a woman or a CD. When other women treat you as a sister, you've done well in presentation.
Where do you go when out?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!