For the SO's

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Renee N (SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

For the SO's

Post by Renee N (SO) »

My Husband and I are reading the book "My Husband Betty." I would just like to say that if you are at the beginning of a journey with a crossdresser this is an amazing book. It is written by the wife of a crossdresser and offers a different perspective than most other readings on the topic. My H and I found it very helpful and each night we have a little book club where we talk about a chapter and ask each other questions. I sometimes have trouble expressing to my H how I'm feeling about things and found the book often explained my feelings more clearly than I could so that my H could understand. This has allowed us to further open the doors of communication in our relationship and bring us even closer, despite the rollercoaster we all experience.
Last edited by Renee N (SO) on Wed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I think you mean the book "My Husband Betty".

One way the author, Helen Boyd, suggested couples read the book is similar to what you and your husband are doing. =D>
DonnaT
Karen
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Karen »

Thanks for the information on this book. I'm always looking
for any item that would possibly help me when and if I ever
come out to my SO. You never know, I came out to my 1st.
wife so some day (evening) I might even come out to "Betty."
Lots of Hugs
Karen Marie
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

The wife and I have meet Betty and Mel at Tri_ess as they were member in our chapter. Look both of you can learn all kinds of things if you belong to a support group, best thing that every happen to us. =D>