Be-All 2010

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Renee N (SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Be-All 2010

Post by Renee N (SO) »

My H and I just returned from the Be-All Conference in Chicago. I would like to say that if there are any couples out there who are looking for a trip to take together keep this in mind for the future. I was getting a little nervous as the trip approached, not knowing what to expect. This trip was my H first time out dressed so we were both a little nervous. From the minute we arrived I was put at ease. The hotel staff was amazing, and everyone we met was so friendly. I wouldn't say it was the easiest thing I have ever done but I'm glad I went.
We both learned so much from the seminars and vendors. I know my H had a blast and loved being able to be himself in a safe and supporting environment.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Nice! Congratulations to you both.
DonnaT
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hi Renee,

So glad you both had a good time, we are all nice folk, aren't we! =D>

Next you should try the Diva Las Vegas. It is not as structured but you will meet some of the nicest people and cost-wise it is relatively inexpensive. SL and and I made our "Committment Vows" while there and it was one of the most awesome things I have ever done.

Love,

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!