Kelsey Grammer's Possible "Hobby"

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Kira Dias
Miss Silver Goddess

Kelsey Grammer's Possible "Hobby"

Post by Kira Dias »

Apparently, his soon-to-be ex-wife has some dirt she'd like to expose:

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.ac ... 4978922799
Crossdressing is lonely with no group of ladies to share this wonderful gift. Like GE, we bring good things to life!
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

As long as Kelsey has been around in the public eye, now it comes out? I doubt it.

If it's true? We should welcome into our world with open arms :)
{squeezes}
Davita
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I don't give a damn about Kelsey Grammar, one way or the other. But it really pisses me off that they treat cross dressing as if it is some kind of moral failure, on the order of child molestation, or political corruption. Tom Delay, Newt Gingrich they're willing to forgive, but God help them if someone finds out they wear a dress around the house.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I agree with April Rose.

Using a non issue in an attempt to put anyone in any kind of perceived moral pit is low and only a bottom feeder would go for for that.

It's why I usually ignore the entertainment industry. The less I know about these jackals, the better I feel.

Actors are made to be seen on stage, otherwise their lives off stage hold no interest for me.

Using cross dressing as a moral affront to character, well, it makes me very angry!

Andrea
And it feels like me...On a good day