Oops

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Oops

Post by Carol Ann »

Well the cat may be out of the bag about Carol Ann and the locals. Yesterday the wife and I were outside waiting on the pony express :P to come through with the mail.

A neighbor who lives way down the road stop by to BS with me and the wife who doesn't see us that often. We were chatting when the mailman came by and handed us the mail, well yes there were 3 catologs addressed to Ms. C.****** and my neighbor remarked I shouldn't be a crossdresser and I wouldn't be getting those catologs.

Well the wife lost it and ask "maybe these are for me", he said I don't believe so as he was seen driveing out one day and wearing a dress. Wife said "I don't think so", I said "oh ya hope I look real good." Then the fun started and I ask him if he are anyone else thinks they see me dress as a women to please stop me and say hello and if it's you I'll give you a big kiss right there and then. rotf

Well we all had a good laught but the wife was very upset about the whole thing, I told her not to worry as no one else has ever said a word to me in town are even give me a funny look.

Me I don't care one way or the other but the wife is upset and wants me to stop going out for a while, oh well life goes on. ^@^
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Oops

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hey, hon -

Tell your lovely bride not to worry about it, nothing bad is going to happen. Why worry about the neighbors, do they sign your paycheck? :no:

Heck, maybe the neighbor in question is just jealous that you go out dressed and he can't. :huh: Seems like he knew enough about crossdressers and crossdressing in general to even bring up the topic, especially since he started it on seeing the magazines. Curiously, though, how was he able to get a look at the small mailing label to know how they were addressed in the first place? No, it sounds like he's just jealous about Carol Ann and found a way to bring up the subject that interested him. :yes:

The most that could happen in your small town is that some of the local shops could give you a hard time while shopping, but then they would risk losing all your business. "Money talks and BS walks" and in today's rotten economy that is not going to happen. :mrgreen:

Sally forth, Lady Carol Ann!! \:D/

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

TY love (--) ,
I chatted with him again today and he got it from someone else and in short a mistake in thinking it was my truck \:D/ . Besides I was no where near the place of the mistake in ID *-*

Wife still upset so Carol Ann has to stay home for a while #-o
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

When I got caught by a neighbor, I just told him not to let Ro know. I wasn't going to have Ro cut me off from getting out because "WHAT??!! a neighbor saw??!!! oh NO this has got to stop! What will they think???!!!"

Guess what... the ones that knew never told Ro so they must have been okay with it since they followed my wishes.
{squeezes}
Davita
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

I'd suspect the wife was more concerned about the thought of you kissing the local guys than about them knowing you were a CDer. Maybe it's time to reassure her that you are indeed her guy and her her gal, and while others may know, only she get the benefits.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Paulette,
For what it's worth Carol isn't into men, now will admit I did go out on a date with a man and it was a real bust not what it's all crack up to be. #-o
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

I find that to be true of most middle path CDers, and even of some TG who've had full SRS, and then discovered they were now lesbians. Why they thought it would change their appetites and why they were surprised, I have no idea. I am continually astounded be how readily and easily we lie to ourselves and then rationalize our choices and behavior.

I have a favorite novel that demonstrates this process though with ordinary behavior, not CD/TG: "Willard and His Bowling Trophies," by Richard Brautigan. He doesn't say that all human behavior is controlled by "others" and we just rationalize it after the fact. Well, not quite!

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

I get lots of ladies dress or lingerie catalogues addressed to M r........
My wife reads them an d know they are mine. It does no worry me if the postman reads them