just found out about my father

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Ada,
You eveidently have not posted in a while, especially concerning this. So you what to share more with us about how you feel? We are good listeners as we hope you have found out
Love, Deborah
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Tammy Lynn
Miss Silver Goddess

TO ADA

Post by Tammy Lynn »

ada
my father found out that i was a cd an i thought that i was going to get but chooing an he didnt. he said that he did not care an that i was still his son. an i felt good with that an i love my dad ada your dad loves you very much an my dad loves me very much an dont see much of my dad but i get letters. i grew up with out my dadyou grew up with your dad. but you got to remember that he was there for you not in prison or devorce from your mother. he was there when you needed him them the most an i never had my dad around me.
i was 15 when my dad went to prison. i was hurt but i got over it an went toward. with out him an now im still here an my life is getting better an i love my cd girls becouse i read there letters an feel there freindship but i have god in my life an thats how i get throgh life sometimes becouse god uses peaple to talk to others thats why the cds are there for you an giving you good curage an god uses his peaple to talk to you god does not want you suffer,cry,hate, but if you hate your dad or things you say is becouse you had thought of him. but you have remember when you have your babies ada an get married, whatever it may be you no he going to there. love him an like he love you an if you remember those things an what the cds had said to then you will feel a lot better
in life.