Ada B

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Charlene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Ada B

Post by Charlene »

Ada

I didn't want to intrude on the SO's part of the board but I felt that I could give you a little insite. I as a CD was taught by society that CDing is not morally right. That I must be sick to CD. Well I bought into this line of thinking as many have. I now know that CDing is a part of me, who I am. Hence my signature line.
I know when people first found out about me, even though they were some what supportive I was very embaressed. Coming out can be a very hard thing to do when one doesn't know if he (she) will be accepted.
Just try to look at it from your Dad's eyes. He must be thinking that he will loose love, respect and trust.
Please don't look at it as if he was lying to you. Everyone has something that they keep secret. I'll bet you have something so pesonal that you don't share it with any one. I could be wrong on this but most people do have a secret.

Just love him and show him your support. Don't out him. I doubt that he's ready for that. Many are never ready to let the woman inside out.

Love Charlene

PS. Encourage him to register here.
I am what I am, and that's all that I am.
Ada B(GG)
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Ada B(GG) »

You are not intruding, at least not in my mind but I don't fully know how this site works yet. Thank you for writing I appreciate your comments. When I confronted him and he told me about his CDing my first response was to tell him that it changed nothing in how I feel about him and I told him I loved him. I was actually extremely supportive and I have been hiding from him how much this bothers me. I know there is nothing morally wrong with it and those who impose such negative ideas are just mean and close-minded in my eyes. I want to assure you that I would never ever out him. I haven't even shared this with any of my close friends and don't plan to. It's just something that is going to be hard to get used to, but I will. Right now I'm more..oh I really don't know...At this point I'm not ready to think about my father's woman inside. Somehow I'm not there yet. That idea I can't handle yet...That’s just too much for me
Sincerely, Ada B

* * EMAIL ADDRESS NOT VALID AS OF 12-2007 - - CONTACT SILVERLADY(SO) WITH CURRENT ADDRESS ASAP!! * *
Charlene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Charlene »

Ada, My friend (land lady) knows and supports my CDing. She also points out the double standard that allows women wear men's clothes all the time and no one says anything about it. That's a double standard I would love to sse us over come.
I'm glad you are here to learn more about it. I'm fairly new here and I love the support the members here give me. I'm sure everyone will and does support you.
I am what I am, and that's all that I am.