signs of CDing in a child

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Gelinda
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Gelinda »

I believe that most boys want to do what they see in the one person that they are most like in the family. My son which is 24 now did the same things with my wifes shoes and war paint and a time or two with her dresses. He is not a CD that I know of. But my point is that my Son and Wife are almost twins in action where as my daughter and I are almost the same in action. So look as to they idealist view of in your house hold.

It could also just be kids playing also. Gelinda.
* * Email address not current as of 05-05-2009. Please contact SilverLady(SO) immediately! See http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/v ... php?t=9237 for further information. Thank You!! * *
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

Hey Love,
I like the fact that you joke around alot with your kids. To me, it shows a natural comfort that your family possesses. That's a treasure in itself. I know that our parental curiosity can sometimes press us to impatience, but I think as long as you show your love and concern to your kids, they will turn out just fine.

Hugs,
Kyra
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

!!!yes!!!

OMG Kyra, that was so well stated!! :) :) :)
=D> =D> =D> =D>
Beauty
Becca Chambers
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Becca Chambers »

I think we all wish we'd had mothers that not only accepted but supported our dressing up, giving us clothes and what not. I know it would've made my life easier when I was just starting out. Unfortunately, I don't think thats the best thing to do.

Say, four years ago, I got caught in my mom's bra and panties. It wasn't exactly what I'd call a happy moment, seeing as my mother is rather ultra-conservative. So, we had the lil' talk about it I'm sure you all know and moved on with life. Of course, the first thing a kid does when forbidden to do something is do it. Not so much in rebellion as I didn't understand what was wrong with it. Thus, I got to be where I am today.

Of course if she had just accepted me right there, taking me out shopping and given me a new wardrobe and everything (as i secretly wished she would), i'm not sure I would be as happy. The incentive has to be left to the child. If rejected, he'll indulge in secret out of anger or (as this IS america) good ol' disobedience. But, if led into it totally, how will he be able to develop his own interests? He'll really only start dressing up because he thinks it's what his parents want.

In other words, accept him but don’t force him. Just let him go about making his own decisions. I was otherwise left to myself since my mom was always working, and I learned to develop socially and all that good stuff parents want for their kids. Meanwhile, I was still able to try dressing up, but only every once in a while, usually I did it on and off at intervals of a few month.

If your son asks you if he could have the skirt he saw hanging in the mall though, I don’t think it would be wrong to help him out. ^^

Becca
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

son

Post by Janet Bern »

I would let him know that it is not that odd that he should want to wear womans clothing. In fact, it is pretty widespread. Surveys show that about 20% of all men crossdress for some reason or another and to some extent. And of those 20% ,, 80% are heterosexual. My aunt told me not to wear her good things but she put a few things aside for me if I felt like dressing. I was pretty embarrassed and never really did that much but my whole life was into it on and off.
Janet
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Note that this thread is 4 years old.
DonnaT
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

. . . not only that, but Love (SO) deleted all her posts 3 years ago.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------