I Find Ya'll Incredible!

A 'round table' for friends and family members of Crossdressers and Transgenders.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Katie Tate (GG)
Miss Crystal Goddess

I Find Ya'll Incredible!

Post by Katie Tate (GG) »

I just wanted to say to the members of CD, that I always believe in standing up for what you believe in, and I think ya'll are incredible for doing what you feel you want to do, and need to do for you.

Hugs, Katie (GG)
Katie Tate
Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

GoLLLLLLLLL---eeeeee Miss Katie Tate. That was mighty pretty comment.

hehehe
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Glad we're able to be of help, Kate.
Katie Tate (GG)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Thank you Miss Ruby, I appreciate all of what ya'll have done to help me understand, and I am learning each and every day.

Hugs, Katie (GG)

Please do not use the Quote button to post your reply. Simply click on the Post Reply button, which is found at the very top and very bottom of every thread, to post your reply. Quoting an entire post in your reply is redundant and clutters the overall classy view of the Forum. Thank you!

- - SilverLady(SO), Site Administrator
Katie Tate
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: I Find Ya'll Incredible!

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome to the forum Katie. Look forward to seeing you around.

kimberlys-cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Frances Jewell
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Frances Jewell »

Katie
Its always good to have an open mind. It's also wonderful to have individuals such as yourself to interact with. Discussions take two.

Love

Fran
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Thanks Katie,

Some of us are apostles of Popeye!! "I am what I am and that's all that I am!"

Most everyone will tell you their truth if you ask and you will find we are all a bit the same in a different way!

Hope you will stay and share with us!

Love,

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Katie,
That was very nice of you, you will never know how good that makes me (us) feel. @@9@@
Katie Tate (GG)
Miss Crystal Goddess

What a Cute Saying!

Hey Ms. Virginia,

That is a very good outlook I think, I couldn't have said it any better. Did you know that the man who wrote Popeye is from where my son John Lives in Ohatchee, Alabama. We have a big sign up and everything. Pretty cool huh?

Hugs, Katie (GG)
Katie Tate
Katie Tate (GG)
Miss Crystal Goddess

You Are Very Welcome

You are very welcome Ms. Carol Anne, Roberta will tell you that I will tell you how I feel and mean every word of it.

Hugs, Katie (GG)

Please do not use the Quote button to post your reply. Simply click on the Post Reply button, which is found at the very top and very bottom of every thread, to post your reply. Quoting an entire post in your reply is redundant and clutters the overall classy view of the Forum. Thank you!

- - SilverLady(SO), Site Administrator
Katie Tate
Ann Stef
Miss Platinum Goddess

incredible

Post by Ann Stef »

Glad you know how some of like to dress in the same comfort as ladies.
Happiness is dressing to your innermost desire and feeling.
ChristineK
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: I Find Ya'll Incredible!

Post by ChristineK »

Katie Tate (GG) wrote:I just wanted to say to the members of CD, that I always believe in standing up for what you believe in, and I think ya'll are incredible for doing what you feel you want to do, and need to do for you.

Hugs, Katie (GG)
Thank you
We need support, Most people don't understand us! Alot of people think either we are GAY or pedafiles. I am neither. I have an 14 year old son I would protect with my life. A 15 year marriage that I love so much I would never jeapordise it
I have been out for over a year already WOW!
Rebecca Debra
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Rebecca Debra »

Miss Kate, It is nice what you said. But what would you say if the cross dresser was your husband or your lover(boyfriend)? I have been married for 43 years to a woman I love with all my heart. I was affraid to tell her or anyone what had hqppened to me that would make me a cross dresser. When she found out she understood. She is even helping me to dress and get my maake up on and straight. She is even helping me to get my real breasts. This is something I have always wanted. Miss Kate wouod you sti;ll think it is ok if it happened to you? Please I am not trying to be judgemental. It iss your words. They seem incomplete. Not like Virginias or others. Please help me to understand you and how you feel. Thanks Rebecca Im a trans woman or cross dresser before my operation. But ive been a cd for 55 years since I was 5 and raped by my 2 aunts and dressed like a girl and had to make lesbian love to them for 7 years. Now that is all I can think about (in a quiet sort of way). Sorry about me rambling. Ive only told one other person.
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

HI Rebecca,

I am so sorry for your tragic intoduction "to life" so to speak. A five year old should never be subjected to such trauma. However, it is not likely that that event led to your life "gift." More and more scientific evidence points to the fact that we (could) have been born with this gift. It just manifests itself in different and various ways in each of us. It is how we choose to deal with "it" once we determine that we are (different).

I have taken to calling it GIE = Gender Identy Euphoria!

I don't know if you will get a response from Katie as this post was orginated by her on May 28, 2008.

Anyway, we are all glad that your spouse is involved with you and helping you progress to be who you were meant to be. Hope you will find time to share with us your progress.

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!