wearing my friends bra

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: wearing my friends bra

Post by Anthony Simon »

Eileen (SO) wrote: After several of these posts on the one subject, I would hope that they would soon end.
There is a split on the subject, which no-one seems quite able to resolve. We can stop talking about the subject, but we're denied closure.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Ok Anthony, you seem to be the one intent on continuing this conversation. Please tell us how a married man receiving intimate photos and a bra from another married woman is just fine. Are you married, or have a girlfriend? Would you be fine if she did the same thing.? This is not a trick question, yes or no.

There is no split on the subject, there is right and wrong behavior. The issue has been resolved quite some time ago. Tell you what, just to prove a point, I'll mail you one of my old worn out bras. Then you can proudly show it off to wife/gf/Mom, and say "I got this from some lady on the internet, isn't that great!"

Bet you're still going to defend bad behavior.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

There's morality and there's understanding. Trying to be moral does not necessarily equate to trying to understand. While I agree there is something wrong in the whole area of Debbie wearing the bra of a woman who is not her wife, I am less clear as to the actual basis of her actions.

In a court, for example, much time is spent on motivation for actions rather than just the actions themselves - and sentence depends on just what understanding the court comes to. I don't feel, as yet, I understand Debbie enough to pass judgement (and that is despite, as I say, thinking there is something wrong somewhere).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Fetish, schmetish.

Everyone has their own squick-points and their own range of acceptance. I try to keep my own range as broad as possible, and I'm perfectly willing to accept anybody's behavioral sexual preferences, identities, or orientations so long as they don't categorize mine (or anyone else's) as an illness. Inclusion is a good thing - exclusion is the root of all evils. All.

This does not mean I indulge in or see everything as being equally acceptable. I squick at sex involving colors (blood, urine, feces) and non-consensual anything - with the understanding that in contemporary western society minors, by definition, can not consent.

And just because we can identify a couple of distinct patterns in brain activity does not mean we have any idea of what those activities really are or what they mean. As a psychological diagnostician of child and adult behavior (long retired) I believe the labels and categories we use in sex, gender, orientation, and preference are all hypothetical constructs specific to the ideosyncrasies of their times, societies, and cultures. Yet we all use labels because language requires them to communicate, even though we all know (or should) that the map is not the territory. The other problem with labels is that they only describe what we have in our minds.

I just hope that one's categorization of others is not affected by, let alone correlated with, one's own squick-points. At best that would be a bias; at worst it would be an irrational and dangerous prejudice.

So play nice . . . and here that means absolute transparency with partners. All of them.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I think only Debbie can answer some of the questions being asked/answered here so it does not do much good for us to discuss what we do not know.

I think she may be feeling a bit beat up, but it would be good to hear some more from her on this topic.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.