Easter Dresses

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Easter Dresses

Post by Heather W »

Haven't looked a lot but I have been thinking for a new dress for Easter One thing I have noticed is there seems to be a return to slightly more feminine styles. I've seen bows and ruffles, even softer materials and oversized sleeves gathered at the cuff. I like it personally, anyone else?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Easter Dresses

Post by KimberlyS »

I have noticed there are a lot of dresses on sale. Wish I had the time for a day of femme time to get out and have fun trying on dresses. It would be more fun to have someone to do it with.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I've always loved the more fem looks; just wish my bod was more fem. Oh well; I just work with what I have. The last Easter dress I got was black and white -- yeah it was a thing that year -- but didn't get to wear it out that year.

I'm suffering from lack of playmates like Kim is so hunting for a new dress just isn't in my plans for now. To compensate, my Easter leggings are arriving today. If they fit, I need to work on the better half to let me wear them the week before Easter Sunday or at least wear them that preceding Thursday for class. We will see. That said, I am wearing them to class for Easter Monday, which I didn't know was a "holiday."
{squeezes}
Davita
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I have always loved the feminine look especially in dresses. I think back to the Gunny Sax dresses of the 80s, so soft and feminine. I actually bought 2 dresses recently both perfect for Easter. Not sure which one I will wear yet, depends on the weather.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

I just ordered a famine white dress with long lace sleeves and a pair of 3" white high heels to wear with it from a web site Temu which has a lot of things I'd love to order but I am limited by my wife from ordering without her approval. The delivery date for my or is between March 10 - March 17th, I can't wait to try them on.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Watch out for Temu, I have heard some not nice things about it from people lured in by the cheap prices
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Diana, I know about not so savory reviews about Temu, but so far I have gotten items ( not all clothing ) that turn out pretty good for me. I know that Temu is a Chinese company and I was weary about ordering from them but so far so good.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Good to hear CharLee. What I have heard is more about quality as well as very inconsistent sizing.

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

I just received my order from Temu and had to try on the dress and shoes. The shoes are a bit tight but they will ease up as I wear them, but the dress fit perfectly and I love how it fit and how I look in it,. Just can't wait to wear it out to an event somewhere, or just around the house.