Peep Toe Slings on the Brain

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

SallyStone
Miss Crystal Goddess

Peep Toe Slings on the Brain

Post by SallyStone »

So, for the past week or so Peep Toe Slings having been crossing my pass on a regular basis. The first time I took notice of them was in a TV commercial where a cute blonde woman was chasing her dog around her apartment. I loved her black peep toe slings. They appeared again later in a TV morning show; two of the female hosts were wearing them, very sexy. And then today when I was at the mall, a girl working one of the kiosks was wearing a killer pair of peep toe slings with 4 inch heels made of a patent pink that was "to die for." I know that these shoes have been popular with women for some time but all of a sudden they are on my mind so I'm noticing them everywhere. I guess this means it's time to go shoe shopping and I know just what I want!

Hugs,

Sally
Lisa T.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Peep Toe Slings on the Brain

Post by Lisa T. »

Sounds like your a girl who knows what she wants.
I wish l could obtain nice heels whenever l saw them -oh what a dream.
I'd like to see those on sally-please share the pleasure. XXX
---------------------------
Lace and silk are my best friends.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Sally,

Do you honestly think you want those shoes? I bet, like Sirens, they are simply calling you, hypnotizing you, making themselves irresistible.... Don't you just love when that happens? After seeing my Brat in her new corduroy skirt I helped her pick out, now I am thinking I need a new one too.

Happy hunting for your shoes. Wish me luck in my hunt too. :)
{squeezes}
Davita
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I had a pair but the sling always slid off the heal, making them hard to keep on.
DonnaT