don't want to see the bill

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

don't want to see the bill

Post by Ralitsa »

Yesterday was great!

I happen to be in Reading (the one in PA) now and the local Hooters is having a bikini contest next week. So a couple of the girls that I know there need some stuff for it. So it was decided that we would all go shopping together. Unfortunately, one of the girls wasn't able to make it at the last minute, so the other one and I went .
She is OK for bathing suits (because I bought her some for the last contest) but she needed a cocktail dress and heels. So we found a very nice strapless purple dress and really high heels for her. Then she insisted on finding some things for me. So I came away with 2 pair of capris, and 4 new tops. It should be noted that when she decides what clothes I'm buying the cost of such clothing is not part of the consideration.
I specifically didn't look at the number on the receipt when I signed it, sometimes it's better to find out later.
And the problem is that I'm only half done. I have to reschedule with the other girl now to get her outfitted. And she needs not only the cocktail dress and shoes but at least one more bathing suit, and she is even more particular about fashion.
As painful as this is going to be, I love it.
Michelle Miller
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Michelle Miller »

You know what they say, beauty isn't painless...or cheap...lol
-Michelle-
"Inside me, there's a thin girl, screaming to get out, but cookies & ice cream usually shut her right up."
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

I feel odly split after reading your shopping reports, in some ways I would like to be in your position, in others I want to be taken shopping by you. :)
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true