I give up. I'm going to get some dresses and skirts.

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: I give up. I'm going to get some dresses and skirts.

Post by Stephanie H »

Great to see that you have had your success.
\:D/
Stephanie
Sandy
Permanently Banned

Post by Sandy »

I am in the same boat as you Rhanda I need to buy some dresses and skirts as well. I really want to get a wig as well, I dont have long hair and find it hard to wear long hair so a wig is a must. I also need to get a bra and some breast forms as well.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

Now I really need to look for a wig. I just got my first corset and WOW! The look is not only great but I want to wear it all the time. It feels so good. I keep wanting it a little tighter. Can't get enough of a good thing.
I just came from the market. I wore a pair of slim jeans and my knee high seven inch heels, my new corset and size D forms. There were a few glances and I heard a snicker in the parking lot, but there were no confrontations. I think the my hometown is beginning to get used to seeing CD men dressed nicely and would rather see that than some of the things worn by Drag Queens.
It's getting better out there and will continue if we present ourselves nicely.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

This Sunday we weren't going anywhere and I decided to bite the bullet. My wife knows that I like to wear womans every day styles but she had never seen me in a skirt.

I dressed totally female including my one skirt She acted like it was an every day thing. I have a Panama hat that looked good with the outfit and we spent most of the day on our porch swing. I hadn't warn a skirt for any length of time since fifth grade for Halloween, It is unbelievably comfortable and cool on a hot day.

I just have to do this often.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

That's so cool (literally) Rhanda! Agreed, the skirts and lightweight house dresses are extremely comfortable. And, I essentially do the same as you described. After working on the property the majority of the day, I clean up, put on ab very light sun dress with sandals and a feminine hat rather than makeup and a wig, then my SO and I relax on the patio.

My reasoning for the skirt and/or dress is often comfort related.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

I suggest looking up "consignment shops" for women
I found a few that had much better clothes and in better
condition than the Goodwill or Salvation Army.
The pricing surprised me as it was about the same.