THE OFFICIAL: Fashions I Like - #2

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

THE OFFICIAL: Fashions I Like - #2

Post by Latanya »

hon i will put u on my list when i win the lottery

* * This topic has been split due to its large size. The 1st section may be found here:

http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 38&t=14275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- SL
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.
Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: Fashions I Like

Post by Latanya »

a nice spring outfit
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4060_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Very nice, love that dress, but not with my shoulders
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
MariMar
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by MariMar »

I Would Be In Heaven If I Owned Half Of Those Dresses, They Are Lovely .......... *-* *-*
"Life is too short, Enjoy it 100%"

Love MariMar,
Letitia_Jolie_GG
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Letitia_Jolie_GG »

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bc3x8wDuXrk/U ... back2.jpeg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I really like this type of cowl neck :)
Gender is not something that one is, it is something one does, an act… a "doing" rather than a "being". (Judith Butler)
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I really like that top. The draped look is ageless and can be worn by most anyone. You don't have a great shape.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Sandy
Permanently Banned

Post by Sandy »

I love looking online and looking at fashions that I would love to wear and mostly its pretty dull and simple and is just stuff like dresses and skirts that I think I would look good in. Then I love looking at stuff like teddys and babydolls and jumpsuits and sexy female clothes that I would love to wear under my boring backside male clothes. I am just pretty much starting out and I am sure my tastes will start to change when I purchase a breasts form and a bra and then will enjoy wanting to wear more exciting dresses out there, oh yeah and also my wig. If I start to dress in public yeah the beard will go, lol
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Fashiosn I like -- hmm -- bras and panties --- oooohhhh -- and garter belts - I LOVE wearing a garter belt (and my wife loves me wearing one too) -- and skirts and dresses -- and ...

Ahem --- sorry -- I got carried away. Deep breath.

I love skorts! The perfect blending of a skirt and shorts. I have 6 of them, and wear them even in boy mode. (See photo gallery for my bike riding gear)

One of the best things about being a crossdresser is the fact that I can wear anythning I want and try out different looks just for the fun of it.

For example, we were both fans of the TV show Pan Am. I was particularly enticed by the character of Collete Valois -- somewhat because the actress is Quebecois and speaks French

But there is also something about the thought of wearing that 1960s style stewardess uniform and underneath it having a proper bra, girdle, and slip. Plus perhaps in another life was a coquettish French girl.

Anyway -- I'd love to dress like her for my wife. I have a pair of marabou slippers and bustier on order that I hope arrive by Christmas. That grew out of me wanting to dress like Betty Draper from Mad Men.

Crossdressing is soooo much fun!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

I always said, if I was a girl I'd only wear skirts and dresses.

Here are styles that are most appealing to me :)

http://i.chicstar.com/index.php/plus-sizes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Love your sense of style
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Robyn wrote:
Here are styles that are most appealing to me
Nice stuff Robyn -- well there goes the end of the month pay cheque :lol: .. is the house payment REALLY that important when dresses and skirts are in play!? (and men's undies from Top Drawers for my wife -- boxing day sale there)

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

[quote="Robyn"]I always said, if I was a girl I'd only wear skirts and dresses.

That goes for me too Robyn.

I too love the styles that you show.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

eShakti "http://www.eshakti.com/default.aspx" is an online woman's clothing retailer. The neat thing about this store is that all their clothing can be completely customized to your specific size. Additionally, you can even specify the sleeve length and dress height.

Although I have not purchased from them, Nature Gal has and she was very satisfied with the price and product.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Dark Olive Cable Sweater from National

Post by Anne Bonny »

Has a half zip, also ordered a white tee shirt to wear under it. I have a fleece version in green with a zip collar which is outer wear for cold weather and I do enjoy wearing it as a male. I like the dark solid colors in different shades of green, brown, blue with my dark brown hair these seem to work for me. A friend told me the clothes in National she thought were "frumpy" well it is true they are rather sedate but they have a simple classic feminine style..I do not care for some of their clothing but if you ever order you get a catalog on sent to you on a regular basis. They are out of North Carolina. Anyway I could not get that Dark Olive half zip cable sweater out of my mind so this morning I ordered it. Wish I could find some brown leather casual mary janes with a buckle, and a sole made for active every day wear like crape or something...But no dice on those yet...

Unfortunately they do not offer extra large only 1X which is too big, but based on the measurements I am hoping it works out...Misses Large...length 25" as opposed to 26"...bust 40-41.5" (put in my forms to get the measurement) waist 31-32.5" Hips...well I am a man but 41.5-43" These measurements are correct...I tried on all of the tops I have...measured to see where 25" would fall...and it seems I do have a large polo and cami top that fit well, extra large is a little roomier but 1X is like a tent. I am just worried about having to order it in a Misses rather then in a Woman's which are only 1X and larger the 1X would be a bust of 42-44", Waist 34-36, Hip 44-46.... I ordered because that is just how their sizes run...Anyway I am hoping this will fit I believe I will like wearing it in cool weather here on the coast and I could even wear it out...who could tell it is a lady's sweater top? Gaw...do not like spending the money but Anne does not really have fall or winter clothing that fits anymore after losing so much weight...this morning I was 162.9 lbs 56.6 pounds lower than my highest weight ever in my life of 219.5 which shocked me too the core over two years ago, so I have lost it all and have maintained it for over two years I am now exactly in the correct range of 160-164# that I should have been in all of my life. But it meant having to acquire smaller clothing for Anne and my guy self...I have noticed I do get looks from women now on occasion which I like.
Go with the flow
Debbie
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Debbie »

I love a nice blouse with great cut trousers. Like the 1930s and 40s style where they quite often wore a silk or satin blouse with them.