What is your favorite wardrobe color?

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

What is your favorite wardrobe color?

Post by KimberlyS »

Most of us have a favorite color. My question is, if I looked at your wardrobe would I be able to tell what your favorite color is? What is the color of your wardrobe? Is this color different from your general favorite color?

I will let others answer before kicking in mine.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: What is your favorite wardrobe color?

Post by Davita »

If you look in my car, you might think it was a woman's, but not just by the colors in the passenger compartment. That said, I have a few pink/fuchsia accents.

If you look in my closet, I don't think you can discern my fave color. I try to have a good mix and besides, I love my prints. I tell folks my fave color is blue and for the most part it is, but since I am more relaxed about who I am, I get to love all the pretty colors.
{squeezes}
Davita
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

I'm like Davita, My favorite color is blue but I like anything that's pretty no matter what color it is.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Not sure I have a favorite color looking in my closet but everyone tells me I look great in red. Always been my good to color when I want to make a statement.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

My favorite color is probably royal blue and red. ( Red and black combinations). But, like others if it is pretty and looks good on me color is not that important
In the cooler weather I like burgandy.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Teal, definitely teal.
But on the advice of numerous sales associates at numerous stores, I've been adding more colors lately. Very strangely (I think) some of them have recommended items in orange, which they said is a color that suits me well. I would never buy anything in orange if left to my own, but I now have 3 or 4 (or maybe it's 6 or 8) dresses with orange as a major part of the color pattern. That's still a small fraction of the total of course. And I have maybe a half dozen in red, burgundy, or claret also. So it's a mix, but the teal and close relatives are the majority.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I have been told I look good in a lot of colors I have to say dark green. I have a sweater dress in British Racing Green, forest green to you non car people, and always get compliments on how good I look in it and the color is me every time I wear it.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

For the longest time, my Terri would buy from resale shops anything that fits. Now from catalogs and some stores, she buys mainly blue, green, or purples. We have similar tastes, which helps a lot. I tend to floral prints, Terri is liking them as well.
We have very few items of yellow or pink.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Yellow. I know not all look good in it but it works for me.
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.