Should never come back

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Lauren
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Should never come back

Post by Lauren »

Lots of good ones here but I will admit to owning a pair of Uggs a while back. Yes they may not have been the most flattering footwear but they sure were comfortable!

If I had to pick a fashion that IMO should never come back it would be those ugly polyester dresses of the latter 70's and even into the 80's. Any of you girls who were around in that era know what I am talking about here, probably owned a few or at least I did, and probably thought how sharp you looked in it. I look back at photos of then and all I can think is "What the hell were you thinking Lauren?" ..OO..
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others are going to leave a stain
Eleanor Roosevelt
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Should never come back

Post by Diana Michelle »

No worry about that Lauren. The polyester went almost extinct back then and has been put on the endangered species list. :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon